HELP MTV 28.2E SKY BOUQUET

formateo

Registered
Hi. I am newbie in linux and oscam. 15 days ago I operated my cccam lines with sky de, and tnt france. also opened the mtv channels of 28.2e sky. I have updated the openatv image and the oscam and oscam-emu version and did not backup my previous configurations. Now it doesn't open mtv 28,2e with all the oscam and oscam.-emu I've tried. It doesn't work for me anymore.

What is the correct version of oscam and how do I have to configure the files to open 28.2e mtv bouquet?

Thank you.

I made screenshots of the channels before updating

MTV CLUB

MTV UK

MTV UK +​​1

MTV CLASSIC UK

ETC

HELP ME PLEASE​​

Mikelsat

Registered
Hi. I am newbie in linux and oscam. 15 days ago I operated my cccam lines with sky de, and tnt france. also opened the mtv channels of 28.2e sky. I have updated the openatv image and the oscam and oscam-emu version and did not backup my previous configurations. Now it doesn't open mtv 28,2e with all the oscam and oscam.-emu I've tried. It doesn't work for me anymore.

What is the correct version of oscam and how do I have to configure the files to open 28.2e mtv bouquet?

Thank you.

The MTV channels have recently moved to TP 11627 V 22000, since that change only some channels are working but freezing, it might improve it might not.

Last edited:

manic01

Super VIP
These are the only ones that clear for me.

VH1
MTV Rocks
MTV Hits
MTV Classic
MTV Omg
MTV
MTV +1

MTV Base

formateo

Registered
The MTV channels have recently moved to TP 11627 V 22000, since that change only some channels are working but freezing, it might improve it might not.
indeed, I have managed to open some but with freezed.

Is there any other channel on the Sky platform that can be opened, even with freezing? same provider or something?

Last edited: