Win FREE WeTek Play!!

valentino50

Registered
Congratulations to bono.tadic1 on winning a WeTek Play:clapping:
I hope you will make the most of it. and enjoy all the features the DVB the IPTV, satellite world channels,android apps and more....

satfoot

Registered
Would like to have WeTek Play to test and possibly help current and future Users. However, must admit that I did not yet grasp its potentialities from what I've read so far, that is. Good luck to all.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I would love one too sit alongside my Technomate, My Humax HD is retired now and my Spiderbox relies on another box controlling the polarization!!!

If true plug and play is 4:2:2 possible with the WeTek? :D

But am I allowed to enter Rock?

antrabe

Registered
WeTek Play is a unique TV box. With Android, WeTek gives your TV the full potential of Internet. Certified by Google, WeTek gives you access to thousands of Android aplications through Google Play. and if also play 4:2:2 is the best for feed hunters

tevesat

Registered
Congratulations to the winner.
For others a second chance, ok maybe third ... it's worth the effort ...
and currently can not be ordered with dvb-s tuner ...

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Well done bono.tadic1. Enjoy setting the Wetek up i know i would.

The concept behind the Wetek is very interesting im sure it will be a popular stb.

zarbman

Registered
I'd like to have a Wetek because it represents a technological beacon in the sea of unsupported brandred, rebranded and sometimes unbranded chinese boxes.

Having a Wetek, is actively supporting programmers who give up their time to make better and better software for us, correcting bugs and have an opportunity to be paid for their hard work. In this area, buying cheap is buying twice.

Good luck!

hfmls

Registered
well, we can't ask for much more, openelec support, Kodi, dvb-s2, dvb-c, cheap, low consumption. What else do we need? Also, been waiting for this combo kodi/satellite/cheap for years.

Wish the best for the company and the receiver.

samura

Registered
Hi,

I've been playing with a friend's Wetek and I found it absolutely delicious. It has quality materials, functionality and above all, a super dedicated support forum. I believe is about time to resist to aggressive marketing from chinese tv boxes that only want your money.

This Wetek a response to all of us that have been waiting for a mediacenter, SAT/DVB-C receiver.

Good luck to all!

tonaji

Registered
I would like to have for its many possibilities in a single receiver. Multitude of connections usb, audio video. Programs like xbmc with many addons.Iptv, satellite television etc. A good receiver if it is able to do well everything it says in the product specifications

bogyman

Donating Member
Wetek play . Kodi mediacentet + Full DvbS-t-c functional box is the evolution of all Setopboxes!. Simple

TheSamoyed

Donating Member
I would like to enter and have the chance to win a WeTek Play. It looks a fine piece of kit and would be a great addition to any enthusiasts collection.

So much all inside one little box is amazing. :)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
This post concludes 2nd week draw. The winner is post number 58, congratulations to samoyed1976
Video of the draw:
https://vid.me/STkZ

3rd and final week draw stars from the next post.
Everyone except two winners is welcome to participate.