Go Back   Sat Universe > Nothing to do with SAT > Laur's Bizarre Corner

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DoggieLoveDoll: A sex doll for dogs

Laur's Bizarre Corner

Old 28-07-2009, 20:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DoggieLoveDoll: A sex doll for dogs

DoggieLoveDoll: A sex doll for dogs

Bringing new meaning to the phrase doggie-style the world's first sex doll for dogs has gone on sale.

The Doggie Love Doll is made for randy dogs ... and promises to save peoples legs, pillows and stuffed toys from over amorous doggie advances.

Revealed in Brazil last week, it comes in three sizes and is made from soft rubber for the dog to get a good grip.

Once, in position shall we say, there is a silicone vagina for fido to get woof with, which makers PetSmiling say is easy to clean.
They claim the DoggieLoveDoll will be in pet stores worldwide (scaring people) by the end of the year.

"I had the idea to make this doll when my Maltese started to grab everybodyís legs," said Marco Giroto, owner of PetSmiling.

"I did some research and couldnít find anything like it, anywhere in the world. I decided to make it!"

A spokesperson for the company added: "When a dog tries to hump legs, stuffed animals and other objects, he cannot reach an ejaculation. With the DoggieLoverDoll he can.

"Dogs have a great sexual appetite and this novelty, surely will better their lives."
Old 17-09-2021, 11:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Wow. That's something my dog would never accept as a "mate". )