UPDATE ABOUT SERVICE+ STATUS UPDATE

fullmonty

Registered
iv just find this on another site
Boxer26
Developer member Join Date: Jan 2004

Service+ Status Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service+ is still offline. The server array, internet connections, and database all have to be rebuilt. It will be at least 2 weeks before we can complete the work here and start up again. Some things here in Asia take a lot longer than you may be used to in Europe and we don't do this full-time, we have to make a living too, you know?!
All the screaming and moaning by some people is very annoying and won't make things get better any faster, and some of us here are wondering why we even bother to try. If it wasn't for the faith shown by many of our members, I would have thrown my hat in already, and gone to the beach with my children.
Be patient. Everything will be back to normal eventually.
When it's working again, you will know.

Korean Developers

Spider Team

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Some channls are already back up again via service+ so it is still operational 16e digialb/13e polsat/13e xxx/C+ 1w
not many channls but more being added daily but can be on/off at this moment but service+ is not altogether ended you'll find ... but did take a huge hit about a month or 2 ago and wont be stable for quite a while yet i believe .
-----
barney

melo01

Registered
service plus

hi guys i know your busy and your doing a brill job but do we have an update on the situation?? I have aspiderbox 9000hd and 1m dish. I'm getting some channels on hb and 16 degrees but thats it.

thanks and keep up the hard work guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service+ is still offline. The server array, internet connections, and database all have to be rebuilt. It will be at least 2 weeks before we can complete the work here and start up again. Some things here in Asia take a lot longer than you may be used to in Europe and we don't do this full-time, we have to make a living too, you know?!
All the screaming and moaning by some people is very annoying and won't make things get better any faster, and some of us here are wondering why we even bother to try. If it wasn't for the faith shown by many of our members, I would have thrown my hat in already, and gone to the beach with my children.
Be patient. Everything will be back to normal eventually.
When it's working again, you will know.

Korean Developers

Spider Team[/QUOTE]

druid53

Registered
Hi m8s,
Its getting to be a bit of a joke now m8s, service+ went off
on march 23rd, still no Tring,Novasport,or indeed Canal+ spain,
How ironical its these channels that show premiere league footy
and trading standards are keeping an eye on this shower...druid53:mad::mad:

gogoli

Banned
I think Spiderbox rocks and is all ok, users has to use RCU and search more for new channels .

misty

Registered
doesn't matter if it takes longer, you do us all a great service
and I for one thankyou for all your work, i'm sure despite all the moaning from some very unapreciative individuals there are lots like me who thank you from the heart and really do apreciate everything, all the very best with the rebuild.......
Misty:thum:

druid53

Registered
@ Misty,

How much longer are you giving this bunch of morons, EPL FOOTY
IS PRACTICALLY none existant now on the spiderbox,and dont forget
thats the reason a lot of people bought the spider in the first place.....just a bunch of rip off merchants druid53:confused::mad:

Locoman1

Registered
They say if your box is 2 years old then you will lose ethernet for good,unless you buy new box

Ray(str)

Registered
Yipee!

Mine is at least TWO years old, and is STILL going Strong!

FOR NOW.....at least!

Regards,
Ray(str):thum:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Nice HD receiver, with SERVICE+ bonus.

Although the design of the CI slots isn't very good.

Thanks for sat-shop's prompt delivery service and general all round customer service :)