How to upgrade Technosat HD 2010??!!

jigouli

Registered
Spent a lot of effort to find how to upgrade this black box as the maker website is absolutely useless !

At the end it's easy !

1-download the latest firmware from : http://dsrsoftwares.net/index_files/TechnosatHighend.htm. Click on Download and you will get a file named "HD2010PatchServer.rar".

2-extract the file from the archive, put it on a USB key or HardDrive formatted in FAT (NTFS drives will not be recognized)

3-Proceed with the update : Main Menu > Functions > USBDevice > Update - select the update file from the list of file on your USB device and OK. Update will take only 2 minutes !

IMPORTANT: save a list of your channels on your USB key first or you will have to do a new channel search

aligshah

Registered
Thanx a mil jigouli. I have updated my receiver and everything ALMOST ready. But I have one problem and I wonder if you could help me solve it or direct me to somewhere. My problem is this:

After I ahve succussfully updated my receiver and since I know nothing about anything regarding receivers I took the receiver to a shop that I usually go to. the technitian did all he could do. He put all the info needed for cardsharing. However the channels were still scrambled. He later told me that the problem was that there was "NO CAM INSERTED". he uses a cccam sharing.

my question is: does this technitian knows what he is doing? and if he was corrct how would I install a cccam on the receiver?

TIA

masti1389

Registered
Hi Jigouli,
My Technosat HD 2010 receiver have a problem of its time setting. Time is automatically updating correctly when I am viewing any channels from Nilesat. However when I am switching to INSAT2E channels the receiver time is changing which doesn't have relation with the real time. For different channels in INSAT it is showing different receiver time.
Due to this inconsistent time update, the receiver PVR function becomes useless. it is not starting recording as we set.
I took the receiver to the service center but the technician is helpless on this issue.

Any advise.
MAS