Viark Droi blind scan issue

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
If I blind scan on 10E, the Droi will find 11437/H/17390.

It will not find any channels on this transponder. That is fine, as my other receivers also tell me there is no channel here.

However, the Droi will get stuck on that transponder and refuse to move to the next one.
I then manually stop the scan and find that the transponder list is now full of this transponder. Same transponder details, many, many times over.

Does anyone else with a Viark Droi have this problem?
Does anyone know why this is happening?
My Viark Sat can blind scan 10E fine without any problems.

archiesat

Donating Member
hi dogman ive viark droi with same issue when blind scan with that transponder on 10east.it happened with another freq also.i use viark as the loop through from a tm5402.when scan is stuck i try to disconnect coax so it proceeds with scan.the only other solution that i think is to delete the freq from transponder list on 10 east.

archie

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Its a right pain in the backside.
I have tried many tines removing that transponder from the list but it finds it again every time. I might try removing the sat cable to help it move on.

SilverHippy

Registered
Hi, Yeah same here on 1.23 sw, pain in the ass. I briefly tried 1.25sw which I think was a bit better but that has other problems so now back on 1.23. It would be handy if they had a skip/ignore function on blind scan & a delete all TPs without having to delete the sat.
Regards

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
What problems did you have on v1.25?

I am currently running that and have not noticed any other issues.

SilverHippy

Registered
Interesting thanks for that info, I had problems with multistream on Hispasat, also biss feeds not taking cw unless I did a reboot & some encrypted channels showing green but not clearing but that could have been a server problem, I might try it again later.

Regards

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Did you do a factory reset after upgrading?
I always do after learning a lesson some years ago.

I have not tried any multi streams. That is one thing this firmware is supposed to have fixed.

fushkrujs

VIP
Hello everybody,
Ask how to set up Viark Droi channel list backup and who the program name is. Thank you very much

Last edited: