Verimatrix panaccess and visioncrypt hacked ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebien

Registered
paytv just repeat what he sees in forums,is not that he can provide evidence,just what somebody wrote somewhere.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
In other words do'nt hold your breath... JUST More rumors
most likely will be just something someone said to someone
that Joe soap heard on a forum
where @ paytv then heard it was a fact kinda thing ??? :D : ))

paytv

Registered
Verimatrix and others entcryption Systems panaccess and Gospell visioncrypt hack news comming soon in November 2019

kebien

Registered

It means you should hold on to post the news but until november.
Posting now is misguiding people.
What about it does not happen? what are you gonna do if the hack never come?
What are you going to say to those that eagerly waited for 6 months in vain?

I know a nick change would solve it,but is in bad taste to keep members hoping.

I am telling you : a hack can only be claimed when it happens,you can produce a device (or emulator) in a week,not in 6 months.
You can never estimate the time it will take to produce it.

Someone is making a fool of you.
And you are making a fool of those that want to believe it.

iq180

Registered
Well I take all talks about a hack with a grain of salt but on the other hand, every hack starts this way with small bit of info being made public,now just because a system has been hacked does not mean it can be used, it all depends on how many options the provider has to close the holes in there system, that takes time for the hacker to test the system and the provider mite have options that the hacker never finds.
I remember hearing about the powervu hack back in 2013 for the first time and I think it was 2015 before most of us had any thing we could use in our receivers, in other words you never know.

kebien

Registered
Well I take all talks about a hack with a grain of salt but on the other hand, every hack starts this way with small bit of info being made public,now just because a system has been hacked does not mean it can be used, it all depends on how many options the provider has to close the holes in there system, that takes time for the hacker to test the system and the provider mite have options that the hacker never finds.
I remember hearing about the powervu hack back in 2013 for the first time and I think it was 2015 before most of us had any thing we could use in our receivers, in other words you never know.

Actually,powervu ISE content was first published at ID forums,back in 2004 by cinosana,the algorithm was known,but then the firmware took a while to show up,until Colibri posted his POWERVU MANAGEMENT KEYS HACKED paper,that allowed everyone to get EMM/ECM keys.
Took about 10 years to materialize.

Digicypher 2 is also hacked (the guy did a seminar about it,a video is available),but impractical to produce,almost impossible.

So,I would ask paytv to refrain to spread information he is not able to confirm,simply because is not possible to put a time in a research.

But the moment he starts taking pre-orders I will be much more worried,and everyone else should to.

paytv

Registered
Public hacked its powervu Tandberg digicioher2 Biss irdeto2 and other rosscrypt drecrypt

Last edited:

lemme

Registered
Please share where the public has a dc2 hack and I'm not talking about the YouTube
Video.

Rickk

Registered
any further discussion is mindless, the guy has no idea at all and only posts garbage

look at his post
LINK IS DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.