Fixed CWs (Control Words) with Spiderbox how ????

joebox

Registered
Please can someone tell me if their is a softcam in zip form for spiderbox , which opens Viacom Blink, Sci fi poland and Rtvi russian ch's TY :eek:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Please can someone tell me if their is a softcam in zip form for spiderbox , which opens Viacom Blink, Sci fi poland and Rtvi russian ch's TY :eek:

But Sci fi poland and Rtvi are down now (see the keys section)

The following still open with Control Words: Nick Junior 13°E, Nickelodeon Europe 13°E, Nickelodeon HD 13°E, Comedy Central Family Polska 13°E, Comedy Central Polska 13°E, MTV Live HD 13°E, MTV Polska 13°E, VH1 Europe 13°E, Viacom Blink! 13°E, MTV NL 19.2°E & XTSY by FreeXTV2 13°E

I'm using my Diablo/Fausto key.bin to open them on Spiderbox. Using PC & Fausto v1.45 as Server (Newcamd). And Spiderbox as Client (Newcamd).

See my Viasat SoftN*D*S example in the Spiderbox section:

Adding the Viasat SoftN*D*S hack to your Spiderbox Using Fausto Emulator v1.45

Because 16 Bit (32 Digit) CWs are not supported by Spiderbox UCAS EMU directly, you have to use another Emulator to get them to Spiderbox, eg Fausto & Newcamd.

joebox

Registered
More Confused lol

Please , i'm new to this technology, so please excuse my ignorance. If I were to get the one's open do I have to have to have ccam ? or can i just d/load some file/key ? TY :mecry:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
If you have Spiderbox then you have CCCam & Newcamd functionality. (As a receiving Client). And if you have PC near to Spiderbox or WiFi Internet you can install Fausto on your PC and run that as a Server (CCCam & Newcamd). Its simple enough and contains all the "Read Me" files you need.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
1) RUN the Fausto Install Program & Install Fausto on your PC
2) Download Diablo/Fausto key.bin
3) Drag and Drop Key bin into fausto
4) On Fausto CW TAB Highlight Record 240 (Control Word key SID: 0006 for Viacom Blink! using CaID 0100 ProviderID: 000068 in my key bin)
5) On Fausto Monitor TAB, bottom right Tick the Fixed CW & Monitoring boxes
6) Read the link Spiderbox link above........(how to use Fausto Newcamd to open Viasat with the SoftN*D*S hack on Spiderbox) and enter details of your PC's IP etc, under the server/configuration TAB in the "FaustoServers.cfg" TAB and LOAD/RUN Server
7) Enter the same details into your Spiderbox Accessory > Network > Client Set Up

Read the Fausto READ ME .txt files........

If you get stuck fair enough BUT there are plenty of .txt and .pdf files in Fausto's download and on the site......

Screenshots of my Fausto being used to open Viacom Blink! with the current temp control word from the keys section (thanks VeRDe for key) :thum:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
All down CWs now (except channels opened by Ethernet eg XTSY and others opened by UCAS EMU)

joebox

Registered
TY , i don't get those ch.'s. My location is 54n 8w,,are their any other options for any European Tv TY.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
So what Satellite's can you receive?