Best image for Solo2

aol

Registered
triple Dragon to Vu+

Blackhole to me is very stable, in meoboot play anothers images or backups

Anyone planning to make an image with a menu control like that of the Triple Dragon? Vu+Solo2 cannot compare in either hardware or software even though it is 10 years younger and double the price. The menu is just awful, navigation is a labytinth, adding favourites is a joke, skins ohlala and the list goes on and on, but maybe not many of you owned a Dragon or even heard of it.

Let's see if someone takes up the challenge.
:mad:

hotsoop

Registered
Anyone planning to make an image with a menu control like that of the Triple Dragon? Vu+Solo2 cannot compare in either hardware or software even though it is 10 years younger and double the price. The menu is just awful, navigation is a labytinth, adding favourites is a joke, skins ohlala and the list goes on and on, but maybe not many of you owned a Dragon or even heard of it.

Let's see if someone takes up the challenge.
:mad:

i'll bet the HD and 3D channels look 10 times better too.
what a load of old tosh.

the vix image is a good one to use, just because of the support for it, plugins etc.

ha192

Registered
Hi

I am new here, and i have the solo2

i tried every image and to be honest BH is the best out of all.

OfU

Registered
I use BH and VTI with meoboot. VTI is very stable. You get a lot of plugins und even cams inside the feed of VTI.

wojtek0706

Registered
VTI :clapping: is very stable the most better because everything is hi hi :wavinghismilie5pb::dance

thegagsy

Registered
BH V's Vix

I have both these images but feel the vix image loads that bit faster than the BH has anybody else noticed this. I have not tried any other images yet as I was told not to keep flashing box as it could damage it, would that be correct.

bambusraket

Registered
trying out a few images

I just bought this box, I hope it is better than my Duo box, it should be faster.
I hope to find a nice working image, that don't need to be rebooted all the time.

Thanks for this Great board

/Bambusraket

Clint Eastwood

Registered
my Favorit is the Image from PowerBoard Team . very small and fast . It works at Flash . Only 45% Flash Use and the most Pluggins are on the Only Feed .

Sorry for my Bad English

Jazz2005

Registered
I have both these images but feel the vix image loads that bit faster than the BH has anybody else noticed this. I have not tried any other images yet as I was told not to keep flashing box as it could damage it, would that be correct.
Thegagsy
Is this the only advantage you found? Thanks

shift4311

Registered
Can I upgrade to 2.0.3 from 2.0.2 online and if I do, do I loose all my settings and configs after the upgrade.
Thanks.