B*SS Auto-Roll Keys

BLACKCRUSADER

The fact of the matter is we do that now, we use there 40 USD box to find new keys then we extract them from there receiver and post them to be used on other receivers, it's a win win any way you look at it we still win.

More or less true enough. Some auto biss receivers like hellobox encrypt the CW because they want to stop people doing this.

But you still need a biss server when the AU boxes don't update and this is quite true on many sports events from Asia this year.

kebien

Registered
More or less true enough. Some auto biss receivers like hellobox encrypt the CW because they want to stop people doing this.

See the irony?
This companies using freeware from here,all they know is based on freeware,then they try to "protect" their product from the same people they stole the information and idea from.
"They want to stop people",of well

iq180

Registered

But you still need a biss server when the AU boxes don't update and this is quite true on many sports events from Asia this year.

If you put an older software on the Hellobox it want encrypt the CW, just in case you didn't know that, BTW, the hellobox and the Skysat s2020 are nothing more than a POS China junk box and the only time I ever use them is to find a BISS key or I need to record a data stream.

Last edited:
T

thefatty

If you put an older software on the Hellobox it want encrypt the CW, just in case you didn't know that, BTW, the hellobox and the Skysat s2020 are nothing more than a POS China junk box and the only time I ever use them is to find a BISS key or I need to record a data stream.

have you got a copy of that Hellobox firmware?

iq180

Registered
have you got a copy of that Hellobox firmware?

All depends on what model you have, they don't all use the same software, I have the GSKY V8 it is nothing more than a DBox 3 with a GSKY sticker over Dbox 3 brand name.

T

thefatty

All depends on what model you have, they don't all use the same software, I have the GSKY V8 it is nothing more than a DBox 3 with a GSKY sticker over Dbox 3 brand name.

Any of the versions that don't encrypt the key will do. I don't have a box, i'm just looking to dissemble the machine code in hope to find a link to an update server.

BLACKCRUSADER

I record data stream from a satellite card direct to my hd on my biss server. I just have the hello box to play with. V5 plus. It does open some powervu streams on IS20 and other satellites though.

On the rare times the hellobox will open a feed with no crypt but that CW is often found in one of the many CW lists I keep. IT's good for checking IMG Asia and IMG ASIA2 as often it's just colour bars so saves scanning for CW.

Last edited:

Youknowme02

Registered
The only problem I have sometimes it finding the pre key? Some times none of the pre key will work using rainbow.

What is the best way to save data from a recording to find the in order to find the pre key?

BLACKCRUSADER

You will never have 100% success finding the correct crypt8.

You dont even need the crypt, just multiple GPU and bruteforce

1080TI wills can over 8.5 million keys a second.

so if you have one GPU for 0 then 1 then 2 then 3 etc A then B then C etc

You only need a whole stack and you can bruteforce lol