Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

ro_54

Registered
Not all providers send keys info in the stream. i learn that in using 2 nvidia cards with no results !

dijitalxyz

Registered
provider send emm and ecm
ecm ask every 10 sn etitlement is true
emm write ettitlement date and IDs

cards have 1 address
1 grup address
1 global address

many provider send keys only need change days
in tandberg key or every provider has adopted its own operation
There is no such thing as if we wait for days
but the main thing
You will not be able to catch them if you do not receive them in sequence and use a different key to type.

ArloG

Registered
any good place to learn how to do this?
have not used this method before. only time i ever get channel to clear with ts stream i need to have pv emu plugin with good key.

ArloG

Registered
I have OsMio 4k with openatv 6.3. Dvbsnoop is installed.
So Drakkar communicates ok. Do you say I have to log very big files for a long time to get possible emm or ecm?

dijitalxyz

Registered
I have OsMio 4k with openatv 6.3. Dvbsnoop is installed.
So Drakkar communicates ok. Do you say I have to log very big files for a long time to get possible emm or ecm?

If you use last drakkar
it open stream open PID and translate stream to text
this is create very big file
you must be record stream and use with poc file

ArloG

Registered
not need any inform
only need fresh emm log at binary format
usage
poc.exe emmlog.bin
you can add poc.exe link at ..

logged emm with drakkar and saved as test.bin.
opened in command prompt poc.exe test.bin.
after finished saw many tandberg errors.
is there a poc for pv? looked here and found one said for tb and other is poc1.6-win-bin. seeing in log.txt:
[Emu] error: TandbergParseEMMNanoTags: pos(0) + 2 + tagLength(250) > length(40)
emm with errors:

djmx

Registered
Hello Folks,

Hope you are safe.
Could anyone please test that AFN channels are open now with latest oscam 11581 ?

I read on some Arabic forums that it is working now …

Thanks a lot in advance

dydyer

Banned
Hi all, i use oscamemu with my Octagon sf128 and streamrelay config for watch channels powervu, but i have not sound, off on astra 4 and thor.....have you an solution friends ??????

WS460

Registered
Hi all, i use oscamemu with my Octagon sf128 and streamrelay config for watch channels powervu, but i have not sound, off on astra 4 and thor.....have you an solution friends ??????

It's a known driver problem. Use Timeshift and you get sound.

percivjr

Registered
Setup: VU+ Duo2, SatDreamGr6, oscam-emu-11581.

PowerVu is working for me on all available satellites, including Unire at 16.0E. But I'm having trouble with SNAI.

For example, if I simply add SNAI TV Audio Unico, I get a userbouquet entry:
SERVICE 1:0:1:4D:65:1:A0319B:0:0:0:
the OSD PowerVu icon turns green and the oscam log shows that the key is found. Obviously there is no sound/picture.

When I construct the following stream relay userbouquet entry:
SERVICE 1:0:1:4D:B:16:21:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a17999/1%3a0%3a1%3a4D%3a65%3a1%3aA0319B%3a0%3a0%3a0:SR12699 SNAI TV Audio Unico
there is no OSD PowerVu icon and eventually I get the message "No data on transponder! (Timeout reading PAT)." The oscam log still indicates that the key is found but again no picture/sound.

Has anybody got this working? If so, could you please share your userbouquet entry.

It may be simply that my keys are out of date. Could somebody point me in the direction of working keys, please?

Thanks.