Proble GigaBlue Trio 4K and Oscam

leo_os66

Registered
Hi

I'm going crazy trying to install Oscam on Gigablue Trio 4K

Image is Teamblue 6.3 update 2 October 2019

I tried in various ways without result

1. I installed "Softcam Startup" (ipk file using ftp) and then Oscam. When I start the Oscam the deco crashes and I have to reinstall image

2. I installed "cam4 feed". I think it's installed. I see with ftp that something is present but I don't see any panel for Cam/Oscam start/restart. However, I subsequently loaded Oscam_11.532 and I updated softcam.key but nothing happened. I don't know how to start Oscam as I don't see any panel to control it.

3. I installed from "Venus Sat Panel" the plugin named "Alternative Manager 3.0" and I could see a series of Emu including cccam232 mgcamd145 gcam18 oscam.ymod Oscam.modetn.1532 ... I also updated Softcam.key. From the Alternative Manager panel I started and restarted (several times) different cams, but nothing. I note that at every reboot a message appears saying "Restarting none"

4. I installed Oscam directly from Trio_4k plugin panel asm well as "Softcam Startup". Again as before, the deco crashed and I had to reload the image.

Now I start from scratch with a newly loaded image.

Before proceeding can you give me directions on how to operate Oscam and other Emu cams on the 4K Trio?

Thanks