R01: NO CA FOUND

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
PS: as well as we are on DM800HD section... you should have started this thread on the DM800HDse files section as posting here let us thing you have a DM800HDpvr.

We try to avoid discussion on the file sections to avoid them getting cluttered. If discussion is seen and not all will be we moved it.

Geir Haukland

Registered
Just Original 800SE images only

I tried that file you provided. Well, now its blinking blue, nothing more happens after the flash of your open atv file and i think it was v6.4 something, but nothing more happens. And original images, there is no such files here, i think.

It does reboot, but flashing blue, and black display as black tv screen as well, nothing is happening. So, now what??

toysoft

Then it would be a great idea to open a DM800HDse Chat section...

As DM800HDpvr and DM800HDse (v1 and v2) are very different hardware, including the recovery mode that uses a RS232 on DM800HDpvr and on the DM800HDse (v1 and v2) the mini-usb service port on the back, needing installation of specific drivers... that people just forget and miss often as on this case... or even the guy here mix his box DM800HDse with a DM800HDpvr, read the various posts he done, at the end we never know if he has DM800HDse or DM800HDpvr... mixing both boxes on the same Section is probably the cause of such errors.

TS

We try to avoid discussion on the file sections to avoid them getting cluttered. If discussion is seen and not all will be we moved it.

Geir Haukland

Registered

I found this: https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=309564

Can this be used on my box? Coz there is nothing happening right now after i flashed it with your provided image in this thread, its flashing blue, and thats it, but if i can use that image, i will, if not, send me to images that i CAN use on my A8P box as i found out that i have :eek:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
In theory yes it says for a8p but ive not tested it personally.

Geir Haukland

Registered
In theory yes it says for a8p but ive not tested it personally.

I am testing it now. :thum:

But i am asking for a small list of the images that i can use for my A8P box, if there are any except from that i am testing now.

What can i use and what can i not use for this box ?

Thats all i am asking, its hard to make a wrong choice, then i have to go through this again, i rather not, so, what can be used and what can't ?

SAT_Nobody

Registered
Dreambox 800se flash memory is only 60mb. You need an image around 55mb

try this image please klick me

openpli-10.2-dm800se-original-gst1.19.0.1-2020-09-08

gstreamer 1.19.0.1

oscam-emu : r11595-798

openvpn 2.4.9

wifi : 5370 , 8712

Geir Haukland

Registered
Dreambox 800se flash memory is only 60mb. You need an image around 55mb

try this image please klick me

openpli-10.2-dm800se-original-gst1.19.0.1-2020-09-08

gstreamer 1.19.0.1

oscam-emu : r11595-798

openvpn 2.4.9

wifi : 5370 , 8712

Thnx, i'll give this a try. So, you are practically saying that images over 60MB is no no on my box, but images under, like 50 to 55 or so are okay to use, but what if an image is over say like 56 or 58 mb? What then?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thnx, i'll give this a try. So, you are practically saying that images over 60MB is no no on my box, but images under, like 50 to 55 or so are okay to use, but what if an image is over say like 56 or 58 mb? What then?

Yes that is what he is saying as images like OpenATV tke too much flash up and you left with no space to install anything.

You can get around this using something like flash expander but even then you need to have room to install it so you can expand the flash to a usb drive.