Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Alert to SU

Account problems

Old 28-09-2017, 03:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Alert to SU

Hi to all .
Lately I've been having warnings of Trojan ..etc.. when trying to access SU website.
(js trojan downloader . Pegel BH...)

I am using Eset Internet security 10

I think is something to do with the adverts up the page. Correct me if I am wrong.
Can any Mod have to check this out.

Very much appreciated.

BONNIE SCOTLAND THE SMALLEST BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Last edited by valentino50; 28-09-2017 at 03:24..
The Following User Says Thank You to valentino50 For This Useful Post:
CANADA (29-09-2017)
Old 28-09-2017, 19:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 52,017 Times in 8,487 Posts

There is nothing wrong with the banner of forum. That isue is a false alarm from your antivirus.

I am 18 hours online in SU and i can sure that everything is fine.
Old 28-09-2017, 20:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

even me with this Trojan
Old 28-09-2017, 22:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 97,182 Times in 19,870 Posts

That issue is a false alarm from your antivirus
i have not logged out of forum for weeks and i never once had any alert , it is most likely due to the advertising banner
but every site has this or much worse in order to survive nowadays , in order to stop getting this false report you need to make an exception for SU forum in your Anti-virius
also a Real Trojan can only be received via downloading a malicious file not by visiting a web page that is how i know its a proper BS report !!

Anyone thats ever had a Real Trojan will already know this and they will also know that SU Forum is really well moderated , but i know a lot of other sites that are very dangerous to visit which has lots of Real Trojans and pop up worms but Sat Universe will never be one off them !

But nobody here is holding a gun to your head forcing you to log in its entirely your choice , Google search poses a much,much greater risk and that is a Fact and the total truth of the matter .

But with Registered Members: 488,378 that is almost Half a Million members i think if there was any real threat i would have to say to be fair that there would be far more than just two Fake reports about possible Trojans ??

i could be wrong but i very much doubt it : ))
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
ig0r (29-09-2017), juli13 (29-09-2017)