advice on buying : OCTAGON SF8008 4K Or Edision OS Mio 4K

ashrafkhalaf

Registered
Hello everyone ... I am soon to buy an Enigma2 Box and I want your advice on buying the best
I am confused between two devices
OCTAGON SF8008 4K
ُEdision Os mio 4k
Know that the OCTAGON SF8008 4K outperforms Edision with a larger flash (8GB) and a Quad-core 1.6 processor.
While the Edision OS Mio 4K outperforms OCTAGON with more RAM (2GB)
Are there points of superiority for one of them over the other and what device do you recommend
(You can add another device within this budget)
Apologize to moderators if the post is inappropriately located

tromoto

Registered
Well both are pretty good choice, perhaps two of the best considering price/performance.
But, just a note, osmio4k* does have 8GB flash (although in sf8008 you can get more space if you do not use all 4 partitions), has pretty nice WiFi with 5GHz (which might be important for some), both boxes can act as an wifi AP.
Personally, I would buy both:) (I do use both)

ashrafkhalaf

Registered
Well both are pretty good choice, perhaps two of the best considering price/performance.
But, just a note, osmio4k* does have 8GB flash (although in sf8008 you can get more space if you do not use all 4 partitions), has pretty nice WiFi with 5GHz (which might be important for some), both boxes can act as an wifi AP.
Personally, I would buy both:) (I do use both)
Thanks tromoto
is (2g ram) Deserves more 50$ with Edision mio ?
considering sf8008 has faster/stronger cpu (4 core) while Edision has (dual core)
in another way : is (2g DDR4) with (dual cores) will give me performance better than quad cores whth 1G ddr3 ?