Go Back   Sat Universe > Nothing to do with SAT > General Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

I need a very prime focus lnb

General Chat

Old 30-04-2021, 08:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default I need a very prime focus lnb

Good morning sir
Please I need a very good prime focus lnb that can give a good quality signal on hotbird. Kindly help me the names of lnb

Thanks
Old 30-04-2021, 09:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Feedhorn according to the type of dish and Invacom SNF-031 C120 Universal Single 0.3dB..
Old 08-05-2021, 20:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

U need a feed horn to start with could tell me what kind of prime focus dish u have google satllite prime focus dish’s or parts ull find what u want regards car123
The Following User Says Thank You to Car123 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (08-05-2021)
Old 08-05-2021, 20:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 102,344 Times in 21,196 Posts

you do not need a very good prime focus lnb for Hotbird
there is nothing there that requires a good LNB
as advised the Invacom 0.3db is hopeless and not much good at all for anything but it'll still do the job since there is no weak Freq's on Hotbird .

IF You want something really decent then Search
INVACOM ADF-120 Adjustable Feedhorn
and search Inverto Black Pro C120 LNB i personally have been using that combo for years on my 2 meter Prime Focus Dish
if you really wanna capture some very weak signals ,
BUT if not you can still buy the Invacom but Either way Feedhorn is still required .

INVACOM ADF-120 Adjustable Feedhorn = £25
Inverto Black Pro C120 LNB - £40

good luck