Signal reception of sky uk channels in Pakistan...?

wakiani

Registered
Hi...I live in Pakistan and our country's DTH service will be going to launch in near future.There are no good local(pakistani) sports tv channels in pakistan that fulfill the sports demands of pakistani people So there is a some news circulating that pakistan DTH will get sky sports uk channels. But the thing is sky uk channels are not receivable in pakistan(sky uk signals are not there in pakistan).So how that going to be possible??I will try to explain a bit so i make you understand.Likewise,pakistani channels are also not receivable in uk.Even though they(some pakistani channels) are working in uk.So how thats possible??It meant to me that sky uk can work in pakistan because pakistani channels are also working in uk. Some guy said to me that the reason why pakistani channels work in uk is that they are added in uk satellite(so from there they work).So i want to know is this possible that sky uk channels will work in pakistan if they(sky uk channels) are added in some pakistan satellite??I think this conversation is started and i want you all to clear my confusion..Thanks

wakiani

Registered
They will probably require those channels through IPTV Streams.

By IPTV what does you mean:

(1). That IPTV which has thousands of Live tv channels plus thousands of VODs. This IPTV is illegal and unreliable and service generally can shut down anytime without any prior notice. Most Users of this IPTV know its unpredictability,unreliability and generally subscribe 1 month of this service(in case the service shuts down it will be waste of money if subscribed for longer period).

(2). Triple Play services which include (internet+TV+Phone).In triple play services TV is called IPTV which is provided by your ISP which usually have few hundred live tv channels plus VODs, but this IPTV service is reliable and contain comprehensive content.Also ISP (or comapny) has license for giving this service, meaning it is legal.

So tell which one you are talking about?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sky Go would be usable in Pakistan with VPN.

Not strictly legitimate but direct from Sky so reliable.