humax5400 (z)+ ***[CHAT]***

tain94

Registered
My little "granny"

Hi all,

Today I found in a box on my old 5400 after moved into my new home.
There is still a 10.8 firmware and would like to upgrade in a new (or latest) one. There's still a chance to patch ?

Thank you for the support

savfrendo

Registered
Yes you can upgrade with latest 11.5. put in recent channel list and key bin and you will be surprised at what old hummy is able to produce, regards mate.:thum::thum:

albjon

Registered
humax 5400 cant open rustavi2(42°E) biss

hello i have humax 5400 original, i have put latest key bin but it says scrambled when rustavi2 transmit ch.league football matches. any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:

ig0r

Administrator
what file are you use?
I think problem in PMT info, try another key_file from another author for example

albjon

Registered
i have used most milandro and eniz9 key bin. i have heard that if used samsung Gold ram 8.2_ I2 full may work . is this compatible for humax 5400 or is only for samsung 9500?

alfa1

Registered
humax5400z

hello to everybody i have humax5400z with
H/W OAK I@II 2.1
S/W HIK1.05.00+
LOADER H2.08
and TOH 3.4 HOT V11.0 VERSION A
i am trying to put manually some biss keys but after finishing and pressing ok they dont get stored , also i tried to load the last key bin but also they dont get transfered from pc to stb, any ideas thanks in advance

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
hello to everybody i have humax5400z with
H/W OAK I@II 2.1
S/W HIK1.05.00+
LOADER H2.08
and TOH 3.4 HOT V11.0 VERSION A
i am trying to put manually some biss keys but after finishing and pressing ok they dont get stored , also i tried to load the last key bin but also they dont get transfered from pc to stb, any ideas thanks in advance

make the gr
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=231941 then try again:thum:

alfa1

Registered
I have loaded again everything from the start and now is ok, i loaded manually the biss which they were missing and i am ok- thanks once again

bonkers

Registered
Hey guys - a slightly generic post / question about the 5400, so please forgive me.

I'm interested to know if anyone is still actually using a HUMAX 5400 for anything other than basic FTA channels.

Any funcard users here? I note that there seeemd to be a few files for funcard (monthlies) kicking about. Interested in your experiences and current usage. Thanks!

salimomar18

Registered
please help with humax hd-free receiver keys for al jazeera, i need to crack and how will i upload to the receiver !