Openbox S9 Chat

mehdi3

Registered
Key menu OPENBOX S9?

Has anyone can tell me how to access to EMU menu to Edit keys like SECA,CRYPTOWORKS,IRDETO,Etc .....

Thanks in Advance

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Has anyone can tell me how to access to EMU menu to Edit keys like SECA,CRYPTOWORKS,IRDETO,Etc .....

Thanks in Advance

simply, edit SoftCam.Key and upload it to the receiver

1) Menu.
2) Tools.
3) Update via USB.
4) Misc Files.
5) Select & Upgrade.
6) SoftCam.Key
7) Yellow with Remote Upgrade.
8) Restart the box

mehdi3

Registered
S11

Thanks for the reply,Can I download this softcam to S11 receiver aswell?

Thanks again

Last edited:

istogu

Registered
Greetings to all,
I have a Openbox S9 HD PVR Receiver which it have Originally this version of Software: C2HS2-11-09-14:0900 CMT

My question: Which is the "Latest and Stable" Firmware/Software for this Box?
I have looked in the firmware section for this firmware hier:http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=203738 if anywhere is matched with this version, well i had no luck and now i am a little confused!!!

From which date or Release date is my Receivers version and, which is the latest and/or newest for my receiver???:mecry::mecry::mecry:

For the record i know that my receiver is a original chinese (no clone).

PLEASE HELP

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Greetings to all,
I have a Openbox S9 HD PVR Receiver which it have Originally this version of Software: C2HS2-11-09-14:0900 CMT

My question: Which is the "Latest and Stable" Firmware/Software for this Box?
I have looked in the firmware section for this firmware hier:http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=203738 if anywhere is matched with this version, well i had no luck and now i am a little confused!!!

From which date or Release date is my Receivers version and, which is the latest and/or newest for my receiver???:mecry::mecry::mecry:

For the record i know that my receiver is a original chinese (no clone).

PLEASE HELP

there is no newer version of the software

namara

Registered
Need help please ??? I need Firmware OPenbox S9 support PowerVU...
Can Help me All My Friends???:mecry::mecry:

Bokii

Registered
hello,i have megasy x1 hd and i have problem,i scan channels(astra and hb only i have) and i just have 279chanels,and i try manual to add but nothing again?what to do?thank you all and sorry for my eng

jomen11

Registered
mes freres bonjour merci beaucoup pour tout ce que vous faites pour nous aider dans ce blog je voudrais profiter de cette occasion pour vous demander de m aider a avoir la mise a jour de mon decodeur OPNBOX 10 HD

ALBANIA2009

Registered
Mirembrema te gjitheve.
Mund te me ndihmoni me nje openbox V8 combo.
Ne ekranin e tij shkruan: Se chech failed .The box will stop working. Eshte bllokuar menuja dhe sme lejon te bej asnje veprim .Qendron me nje kanal dhe s leviz as poshte as lart.
Nese me ndihmon dikush faleminderit. Ska nje jave i blere.Problemi erdhi pasi iu hodh nje firware qe mund te kete qene i gabuar.