Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Echostar - Echolink Chat

Echostar - Echolink Chat

Old 02-03-2011, 23:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 3,528 Times in 1,057 Posts

03-02-11
New Morebox, Beta, Epsilon, Eta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Theta and Zeta softwares version:
- Sat database updates
- smartcard fixes
- improved sharing stability
- bugs fixed.

VIARK COMBO

VIARK DROI

ICONE WEGOO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raul7 For This Useful Post:
Bawasani (03-03-2011), zzz666 (05-03-2011)
Old 05-03-2011, 11:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default attention all senoir memebers

i have envision 1001 EN-1001(New ALi3328F) how i activate code menu ? plz plz plz
Old 05-03-2011, 14:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid ali View Post
i have envision 1001 EN-1001(New ALi3328F) how i activate code menu ? plz plz plz
U cant on the origional software u have to replace ur software with Skystar S-100 its also China made stb but it has key option . after install the software simply go to menu and press 7 from rcu . and the key adding line will appear.
Old 05-03-2011, 14:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliraza63 View Post
U cant on the origional software u have to replace ur software with Skystar S-100 its also China made stb but it has key option . after install the software simply go to menu and press 7 from rcu . and the key adding line will appear.
dear give me software Skystar S-100 and can i download to envision
Old 21-03-2011, 23:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hey! Does anyone know how to activate the aljazeera sportscard in europe??
Old 25-03-2011, 21:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default hi

how to Add Echostar Cline
Old 27-03-2011, 13:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i need to decode my reciever i have sr-x6300usb i want to open code chanels how can i do it?
can someone help me please
Old 27-03-2011, 15:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily78 View Post
i need to decode my reciever i have sr-x6300usb i want to open code chanels how can i do it?
can someone help me please
Upgrade it with new software the better way is upgrade it through USB then Press Menu and Enter 2020 it will show " Cas Enabled". simple
Old 10-05-2011, 20:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Aoa. Hi Guys i have Echolink 700 FTA Plus with Ali3329b chip so plz anyone can guide me that how can update its software likewise SATCODX because here is SATCODX programming on it with Ali 3329b chip. I want to Update my Receiver with usefull software so plz plz guide me which software i use to Edit or modify channels their keys and can even open some package with useful files i'll be very greatful to all...A quote "you help pplz, GOD helps you" so plz plz help me....
Old 07-06-2011, 20:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

use this link for your stb echolink 3020IR Plus
www.srsupport.com