NS-2000 Demodulator (NS3)

harshy

Registered
Hi, I'd like to get back to this; anyone of you using this card from TBS?
Does it really provide the same (basic) features for NS3 reception like NovelSat's NS2000?
Tnx

I think it’s similar to the Alitronic it dosent actually simulate a ns3 demodulator

Francescone

Hello, maybe we could post again in this very interesting thread, what do you think?
My update: EBU is always broadcasting in NS4 at 10 East but PROTCASTER encrypted.
I know these two frequencies: 11221H and 11429V, both SR 35295.
I'm looking for an information. Anyone knows where are WTA tennis tournements? Are they in one of these mentioned muxes or where else?
Sometimes we noted more NS4 transponders and muxes at 7E, various frequencies with SR 22856. Any additional information is greatly appreciated, but as I said I'm looking particularly for tennis. Thanks.

Francescone

Well, on that frequency we saw NBA TV, not DAZN feed.
Maybe DAZN feed is not always there? Or is ID always NBA also when different feeds are broadcasted?
Do you know if WTA is fta or encrypted?
Thank you so much for your information.

Francescone

It seems that 11387V NS3 is not the stable home of WTA tennis tournements.
Just asked to the receiver's owners to check today, and they told me that there are no feeds from Guadalajara (Mexico) on that frequency.
Guadalajara is the home of this week event.
We would like to find those feeds. Please help. Thanks.

daao10

Donating Member
They tell me that in 55W C there is a 4K feed from the World Cup, someone has NS4 equipment for me to try.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669043784560.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669043784560.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 71

moonbase

VIP
Donating Member
They tell me that in 55W C there is a 4K feed from the World Cup, someone has NS4 equipment for me to try.

Your screenshot looks like it has been named "...NS4 DRM"
I have no line of sight to 55.5W but my guess is that the feed might be one of the EBU hypermuxes for the Americas.

For anyone to help with your request they need three things:

1. Line of sight to 55.5W
2. An NS2000 demodulator
3. Registration of the NS2000 unit in the EBU database as a valid receiver to decode that DRM.

Whoever took the screenshot seems to have all the requirements, why not ask them to let you try?