Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Best Lnb 2020

Satellite Equipment

Old 15-08-2020, 14:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaDeL® View Post
First, we must know that your receiving system must be Compatible
dish. LNB. the wire. Receiver
It is possible to own Good LNB But I have a problem with the wire or the receiver
Obviously, the reception will be hindered
Personally
Own many LNB like Inverto,Santech,etc
But I am very happy with Fuji LNB since 2006 !
But I advise you If you use inverto You have to make an adjustment as shown in the picture It will raise the signal rate well
I have Laminas 120, powertech motor dg390 ( I just bought TM 2600 M3 motor from our sponsor) inverto black ultra 0.2, Viark combo, TM 5402 M3, TBS 5580.
Suddenly all dark, it should be IBU Lnb, only 4 years....
Did you remove the cover to IBU like tarpon?
Old 15-08-2020, 14:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
as such no but in testing i found Twin to lock very well on 3°West Feeds where the Single version was locking but loosing signal and pixel if any rain whatsoever the twin had much better reception without dropping any signal at any time .
Can I install the twin version using only 1 single wire for the descent?
Old 15-08-2020, 14:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,964 Times in 938 Posts

I have the Octo version of the Golden Media Universal.
The Following User Says Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
barney115 (15-08-2020)
Old 15-08-2020, 15:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 99,186 Times in 20,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by miziolnb View Post
Can I install the twin version using only 1 single wire for the descent?
Yes you do not need two sat cables at all just i found the twin LNB a much better signal overall
Old 15-08-2020, 15:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
The best lens for capturing the weak and sensitive signal. Black Ultra .. Yes, I own it with the cover removed and the front two rings cut off.
how do looking like can u make pic
The Following User Says Thank You to VFL For This Useful Post:
MarinaLee (Yesterday)
Old 28-08-2020, 09:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello

I found this lnb somebody tested ? Its seems better than golden media and inverto.
Its gain 70db and 0.1db noise.

LNB Avenger 0.1 dB PLL 321 S2 300Khz Single Universal High Professional Stability
Old 09-09-2020, 22:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I can confirm that lnb golden media 202+ its the best tested by me, thanks barney its totally like you say signal increase 2-3 db even defeat the invacom.
The picture quality its superior, better than inverto IBU,invacom, maclean, thebestgermany.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antrabe For This Useful Post:
barney115 (09-09-2020), ViaHussun (29-09-2020)
Old 12-09-2020, 18:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

Hello to all

I recommend another lnb :Inverto Premium PLL
https://www.inverto.tv/lnb/362/singl...l-40mm-pll-lnb
Inverto Premium PLL its superior, better than inverto IBU (long and black) with 2-5 db

please test
in this way we will all know about this lnb
Old 15-09-2020, 11:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have just replaced my Inverto PLL LNB with the Golden Media 202 on my 1.3M dish.

Initial results are showing a few more % signal on most sats and I can now get a few transponders from 4W that I could not lock with the Inverto PLL LNB.

I am planning to use the PLL on my fixed zone 2 dish and center it on 42e and reconfigure the other two LNB's for 28e and another sat, which I have not decided on yet

Both seem better than the Inverto Premium Ultra which I had initialy.
The Following User Says Thank You to shamone For This Useful Post:
ViaHussun (29-09-2020)
Old 15-09-2020, 12:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If you get 202+ will see more improvement.
The Following User Says Thank You to antrabe For This Useful Post:
ViaHussun (29-09-2020)