Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

CCcam

CCcam Chat

Old 04-09-2020, 22:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default CCcam

Hi I have C-lines which open most of the channels I need. The provider I use says I can open s*y deutsch with these lines but I cannot.

He has advised to use a certain channel list or update my list - I've rescanned and the channels still do not work.

Does Cccam work on s*y deutsch or not??

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2020, 00:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 99,067 Times in 20,490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbaz View Post
Hi I have C-lines which open most of the channels I need. The provider I use says I can open s*y deutsch with these lines but I cannot.

He has advised to use a certain channel list or update my list - I've rescanned and the channels still do not work.

Does Cccam work on s*y deutsch or not??

Thanks!
Yes but most definite not with the version you are using , Have a look Here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=311358

make sure u get correct version for your image and Box ,
channel list is really irrelevant to be honest
there is some screenshots attached on my link to prove Sly De works thanks @ .:MadMax:.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
.:MadMax:. (05-09-2020), djbaz (14-09-2020)
Old 14-09-2020, 14:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for the link - I'm not tech enough to understand this sadly....

I have a Technomate F3/5 box with 'regular' cccam lines I guess. The supplier said his lines would work with sly de

How will I know which is the correct version? Can my box be updated with this version?? sorry to sound thick!!

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
Yes but most definite not with the version you are using , Have a look Here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=311358

make sure u get correct version for your image and Box ,
channel list is really irrelevant to be honest
there is some screenshots attached on my link to prove Sly De works thanks @ .:MadMax:.
Old 14-09-2020, 15:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sky de works very badly with cccam, to work proberly you need to convert cccam to oscam but unfortunately the technomate box you have doesn't allow this...you'll need to buy a enigma 2 box , ie one of the Vu receivers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigertim For This Useful Post:
djbaz (14-09-2020)
Old 14-09-2020, 16:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for the advice - something like this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zgemma-H9...0AAOSw2O1eIClA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertim View Post
Sky de works very badly with cccam, to work proberly you need to convert cccam to oscam but unfortunately the technomate box you have doesn't allow this...you'll need to buy a enigma 2 box , ie one of the Vu receivers.
Old 14-09-2020, 16:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,639 Times in 692 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertim View Post
Sky de works on Technmoate F3 Super, not to be confused with F3/5 Super.
Old 14-09-2020, 17:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbaz View Post
Thanks for the advice - something like this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zgemma-H9...0AAOSw2O1eIClA
Yes that would be suitable but personally i would get a VU box as there a bit better built, obviously more expensive and still only single tuner.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/VU/vu-plus-zero-4k
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigertim For This Useful Post:
djbaz (14-09-2020)