HDMU USB Images discussion

arken

Registered
True, this is, no doubt, the best image for ipbox so far. So perfectly tuned and supported, almost like dreambox experience.

Last edited:

tetra

Registered
On my ipbox9000 this image is soooo slow when run from USB. Even accessing menu is so slow that it's a pain in the ass when trying to configure this image. Plus it reboots all of a sudden on it's own...guess I'm back to PKT Nebula.

arken

Registered
@tetra Try to install different skin from plugins. The default one is indeed a little laggy. After changing the default skin the lag disappears.
The image is working stable on my 900. A lot of skins, boot images, softcams and all kind of plugins available with nice preview screens.
Very advanced controls for subtitle/audio language select.

Last edited:

cmart63

Registered
ciao a tutti volevo sapere ancche flash immagine questa versione grazie anticipato x qualche risposta

giopet

Registered
Sorry,but when with the last image it gives green screen at start,there is missing in /boot the bootvideo.mkv,please give with telnet:

touch /boot/bootvideo.mkv
init 6

then it works

anterocouto

Registered
I have not this receiver but:
They took off the SKINS from plugins menu. To get the
REVOLUTION SKINS you have to do this:
1º - Go to DREAMBOX section and look for REVOLUTION SKIN Black or WHITE or Blue, etc ( this must be in FULAN section
NOT in the DREAMBOX because these skins dont run in DM )
2º - Load it anf follow instructions. It is not simple.You will have an error
3º - GO to PACKAGE MANAGER and at the end you find REVOLUTIONPACK
4º - KEY it
5º - Restart
6º - The skin you download will be O.K.
I think this is under construction and in a few days it will
be O.K.
Good luck

marzoli

Registered
ipbox900

This image is not working in my box,after the boot i was a green screen and restarting the box!

giopet

Registered
This image is not working in my box,after the boot i was a green screen and restarting the box!

Sorry,but when with the last image it gives green screen at start,there is missing in /boot the bootvideo.mkv,please give with telnet:

touch /boot/bootvideo.mkv
init 6

then it works

marzoli

Registered
Oscam

Thank U! Working now!

But is coming the next quescion,wich is the best OSCAM for this image and how can instal?

THANK`s