Where on EARTH are the official Enigma images? :(((

hajj_3

Registered
I feel cheated, i bought my ip900c about 6 months ago with the promise that an official enigma2 would be out by november and an enigma1 image shortly after, its now mid february and all we have is a non-working sifteam image. Are abcom out celebrating with our £££ that we paid, the box is a pile of junk without an enigma image, i wish i never bought the stupid box.

animal666

Registered
Harsh.
Think you better write to sony and MS and all game writers every time a Game or Software is delayed, coz that never normally happens? Yeah Right!

It will be released when its ready.

Delays Happen, Especially with software.

Its still a good box without Enigma.
but it will be better with, nobody will deny that.

hajj_3

Registered
its not a good box without enigma, there are no stable builds of nlb, sifteam or dgs. All versions have bugs or crash. We arent talking about a game title.

rye787

Registered
I concur that I havent seen any stable images yet. Each day I have to do at least one soft or hard reset and the time required to change channels is, umm, embarassing.

We can't blame the enigma teams as they are volunteers, but the manufacturer should be kicked hard.

Not sure how much longer I can wait for a good image, before I toss the Cuberevo and buy the latest Humax PVR.

slick

Registered
i am also seriusly thinking about getting another box!
to much freezing and in general to many problems.

just happy that i did not get the 9000 and only the 910 wich was much cheaper!

i am thinking about the q-box hd or the azbox-hd

arken

Registered
I agree. Just look at my signature. :)
At last ABCom could publish on their official page: "Sorry guys - there will be a delay - please wait 'til xmas 2112". Current DGS firmware is buggy and slow.

Ghooler

Registered
I just bought a DM600PVR too. IP900 has good hardware with good price but without good software it can be only a second box.

It's a pity.

Bro1

Registered
i am using the latest sifteam image,not enigma 2 and dont seem to have a problem,,,arken is that true,,,,2112

animal666

Registered
I may have to agree with the knockers soon, ive just bought a
DM800HD and put nabilosat image on.......

It saddens me to Say this, BUT.. my IP9000 will Gather dust until a flashable stable enigma2 is released. enigma is great and fast even managed to set up my SKY HD in minutes.

You can knock dreambox's all you want but you cant knock ENIGMA2.
Sorry IPbox/cuberevo fans.....

hajj_3

Registered
it had better not be another video! I need an enigma1 image too as evocamd 2.13 is the only stable cam for uk cable, 2.17 doesnt work and mgcamd 1.31 will loose signal for 20/30/60/90 secs at a time. evocamd 2.13 hasnt been ported to .sh4 so cant get it on enigma2 or the nlb/dgs/sifteam images:(

if anyone knows the author of evocamd 2.13 please get them to port it to .sh4.

hajj_3

Registered
at the moment its a poor performing room heater. i'll be very angry if the image isnt out by sunday night.