h3nch4

Registered
Hello Everybody,
anybody have info about ins7E ?
How to find correct keys ?

Regards

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
you have to calculate them yourself. which card ?

Ins7e couldn't be calculated :p but I'd say "logged"

It's part of new videoguard hardware pairing process and it's sent from box/cam to card during initializing process.

In videoguard hardware pairing, box processor plays a crucial role and ins7E is part of it and is composed by box serial number, an encrypted part and a fixed one and is operational in decryption process.

Unfortunatly this is only the visible part of the process and it's been introduced in emu (as oscam) in attempt to reproduce as better as possible initializing card process in its original box. But without complete knowkledge of decryption part of process, this is only a redundant string :rolleyes:

K

jessika

Registered
Ins7e couldn't be calculated :p but I'd say "logged"

It's part of new videoguard hardware pairing process and it's sent from box/cam to card during initializing process.

In videoguard hardware pairing, box processor plays a crucial role and ins7E is part of it and is composed by box serial number, an encrypted part and a fixed one and is operational in decryption process.

Unfortunatly this is only the visible part of the process and it's been introduced in emu (as oscam) in attempt to reproduce as better as possible initializing card process in its original box. But without complete knowkledge of decryption part of process, this is only a redundant string :rolleyes:

K
How visible I need ins7e key

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
How visible I need ins7e key

It seems you've not understood, but most possibly I misspoke :rolleyes:

Anyway "logged" means you can get it just analyzing cam>card traffic with a videoguard logger and some related programs.
All stuff I guess you can easily found possibly at your electronics corner shop or on internet.
Now, you've only to wait for other members more expert than me for a further careful explanation :)