SkyStar 2 eXpress HD - device cannot start Code 10

exmax

Registered
Hello,

if anyone can help me.

Dont know what happened last night but my PC card suddenly stopped working after 4-5 years. DvbViewer says "no device" and Device Manager says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". It looks like this:

image.png

image.png

First, i thought its a problem with a card - i moved it to the other PC - working fine. Then i thought maybe its a problem with my PCIe slot, i moved it back to my first PC and run on another hard drive (so basically its just different Windows) - card is working fine too.

So, my card is fine, my PCIe slot too. Problem is with my Windows 7.

I tryed 1000 times to completely delete EVEREYTHING releated to this card (from drivers to DVB Viewer Pro i am using) - and install fresh one, with the latest drivers from Techisat page (the one i always used, the one i have on the other Windows right now that works fine with this) - and still the same, This device cannot start. (Code 10). I have delete everything i installed last 10 days, even it worked great yesterday. Really dont know what to do. I dont know how many things i have tryed last 4-5 hours and nothing. Anyone have the same problem?

Last driver:
Untitled22.png

Thanx for any help :)