Info on powervu keys for satellite 91w to 135w

iq180

Registered
That's what I said,underground.
No work is being done that anybody cannot do with public tools.
The reason to be underground is because the sense of "protecting what's out there",which is all public.
This "protection" is only a dream.
The only thing that keep everything alive is freeware,and that's what they are using,no work its been done,just searching for keys.
All true, What we are trying to protect is our self not any kind of software, my self and others were done very wrong and had things posted in open forum that were just not true and we were banned so we had no chance to defend our self, satellite testers is now gone, as it should be.
Ok, back to topic.

hoodrat

Registered
Hi Slugworth nice to see you on this site. Yes American info is scarce. I have a Ku dish from 30W to 127W.
I got Powervu Home Edition and ordered a Nvidia Card. My computer is Intel I3 running 1TB with 8GB Ram is that sufficient to run Home Edition

slugworth

Registered
should be fine for powervu home edition,I use it on a pc that has an old cuda card with good results.
Win 7 64bit with the proper video driver for cuda.
The optimum emm size seems to be in the 6 to 8meg size range.
A bigger file actually takes longer.

kebien

Registered
I need to get a cuda card. I too am stuck hunting a NA SC.

Polite protocol says you should present yourself to the board before your first post.
Begging for what you want in your first post just don't sit well in a forum which only objective is to help the community.
Please,be polite.

And search,this thread is 2 years old,and there is a key section.
Then ask if you don;t find what you are looking for.
Thank you