What is your go to software for Hard TO find Biss Keys

Youknowme02

Registered
What is your go to software for Hard TO find Biss Keys?

Which software do you find best to find hard to find keys?

dvlajkovic

brute force team using cudabiss
each member runs a string, i.e.
00 00 00 00 00 00 - 10 00 00 00 00 00
:::
F0 00 00 00 00 00 - FF FF FF FF FF FF

kebien

Registered
its steps
first rainbow table for speed,if not found.....
cudabiss....in a group of people,a team can be found fast enough

Youknowme02

Registered
00 00 00 00 00 00 - 10 00 00 00 00 00

I can get every piece of software to work but cudabiss never could get that software to find anything.. I need help with that.

I have nothing to find 4K keys ANYONE?

jan55

00 00 00 00 00 00 - 0F FF FF FF FF FF
10 00 00 00 00 00 - 1F FF FF FF FF FF

cudabiss....in a group of people,a team can be found fast enough

Teach me, how many people and for what time? :confused: CW key for a feed only takes a few hours

kebien

Registered
Teach me, how many people and for what time? :confused: CW key for a feed only takes a few hours
You get a nvidia card with tons of cuda cores,I mean tons,no less.
Then you make a team of people that also has a lots of cuda cores,I mean a lot.
Read cudabiss readme and use the correct search mode.
Assign a different search range for everyone in the team.
You should hit it in ~20 minutes,if it takes the whole range.
Used to be in one team and keys were found in 10 or less.

jan55

First, i'm discussing with you how to find the BISS CW key but you haven't posted any BISS CW on this forum, with no intention of insulting.

You get a nvidia card with tons of cuda cores,I mean tons,no less.
Then you make a team of people that also has a lots of cuda cores,I mean a lot.
Read cudabiss readme and use the correct search mode.
Assign a different search range for everyone in the team.
You should hit it in ~20 minutes,if it takes the whole range.
Used to be in one team and keys were found in 10 or less.

This method is long gone !!!
Do you think I'm a stupid and don't know enough about this topic?
You compare the past time and the present???!!! Working hours used to be a lot cheaper than today. Today time everything is mostly just business and money.

Is it (old method) less cost (for one CW found) than $50-$60 (one Chinese BISS AU receiver) for a dozen CWs found in 20 minutes.

If you really want to be a safe and fast CW hunter, the only way is to have a fast PC with the hard Nvidia GTX (support CUDA) graph.card, CSA RBT v1 and v2 and preferably at least two BISS AU receivers with motorized Dish's , which can be confirmed by people like @tani1, @L'Algerino, @Pwer, @omid1348, @vakula and many others.

Everything else is a "game of chance" (fifty-fifty) like my CWFinder with a good CW_Brute_list (and for members who do not have powerful hardware or BISS AU receiver) ... or usually as an end result "zero" (nothing) to found BISS CW.

I don't want to confront you anymore because I still have respect for you because of other topics on this forum!!!

kebien

Registered
First, i'm discussing with you how to find the BISS CW key but you haven't posted any BISS CW on this forum, with no intention of insulting.

This method is long gone !!!
Do you think I'm a stupid and don't know enough about this topic?
You compare the past time and the present???!!! Working hours used to be a lot cheaper than today. Today time everything is mostly just business and money.

Is it (old method) less cost (for one CW found) than $50-$60 (one Chinese BISS AU receiver) for a dozen CWs found in 20 minutes.

If you really want to be a safe and fast CW hunter, the only way is to have a fast PC with the hard Nvidia GTX (support CUDA) graph.card, CSA RBT v1 and v2 and preferably at least two BISS AU receivers with motorized Dish's , which can be confirmed by people like @tani1, @L'Algerino, @Pwer, @omid1348, @vakula and many others.

Everything else is a "game of chance" (fifty-fifty) like my CWFinder with a good CW_Brute_list (and for members who do not have powerful hardware or BISS AU receiver) ... or usually as an end result "zero" (nothing) to found BISS CW.

I don't want to confront you anymore because I still have respect for you because of other topics on this forum!!!
I think you misunderstood,I was a little sarcastic and in a sense correct regarding the use of cudabiss.
The topic is about hard to find keys and a method.
Even when old,it looks cudabiss could be used as the ultimate resource to find those.
Don't you think?
And nothing but respect for people that knows their stuff.
I was never insinuating it was the best or faster,just an option for hard to find keys.
Anything wrong with that?
An apology from me if the post has been misunderstood.