166E 3940H27690 ESPN,Who knows the TV schedule of this channel

kebien

Registered
Well,if you try to blame other members for not giving you exactly what you want then the one that is not following is you.
I am sorry if i get what you are saying wrong,but looks like you are starting to ask in satellite forums for a TV guide.
Well,it is not a TV guide,it just spot sports games and share the location,and if available the keys if they are using an encryption that can be open.
Asking for other things beyond this point is allowed,but keep in mind people post to help you,do not get offended if they do not answer exactly what you want.
Please be nice.

If you do not find a schedule in the official network site,why not just asking them for it,or ask them to help to find one?
I am just giving you ideas,do not get mad at me for giving you a logical reply.
There must be a satellite service that carry this channel,that might have a transponder that carry the EPG you could download and have a week worth of schedule.
That is also another logical reply.
The difference might be you have no clue how to do what I just said.

bh62549

Registered
Well,if you try to blame other members for not giving you exactly what you want then the one that is not following is you.
I am sorry if i get what you are saying wrong,but looks like you are starting to ask in satellite forums for a TV guide.
Well,it is not a TV guide,it just spot sports games and share the location,and if available the keys if they are using an encryption that can be open.
Asking for other things beyond this point is allowed,but keep in mind people post to help you,do not get offended if they do not answer exactly what you want.
Please be nice.

If you do not find a schedule in the official network site,why not just asking them for it,or ask them to help to find one?
I am just giving you ideas,do not get mad at me for giving you a logical reply.
There must be a satellite service that carry this channel,that might have a transponder that carry the EPG you could download and have a week worth of schedule.
That is also another logical reply.
The difference might be you have no clue how to do what I just said.
I didn't try to blame other members. I just read the content. Maybe my translation software is wrong. I write my native language first and then translate it into English. It may be inaccurate. Sorry,

kebien

Registered
Nothing to be sorry about,I just wanted to clarify some points.
Is better if we give members the benefit of the doubt as they are trying to help,even incorrectly sometimes.
Some others a bluntly rude and no need to second guess what their intentions are.