B* SS Server Status and Updates

Jack31

Registered
server disconnected

Hi,
I have a viark combo and the server is not connected, I have not found the forum to find out how to connect the server, can you help me please ...
Thanks in advance

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Do you have the latest firmware or perhaps the one that it had when it came out of the box?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
@ Barney....

The server has to be connected for auto biss / powervu.

It is seperate to any IPTV or CCcam server. I should have said Mscam.

PT disconnected.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
okay yes i had already deleted my post sorry dog-man m8,
is the viark combo connected via WIFI or Ethernet Hard wired ?
it is very vital to have latest firmware installed sometimes the server can be offline from time to time it can happen
you may need to reload latest firmware i have to do this with my Starsat box even though there is no obvious reason .

bh62549

Registered
I have all the tools to find keys myself.
This is just another extra tool that can sometimes find the key a bit quicker, as I don't have to first record a .ts file.

It's also handy having the blindscan facility built into the receiver. My very expensive VU Ultimo 4K doesn't do blindscan, sadly.

Can you tell me what tools are used? Thank you

vakula

Super VIP
Can you made a little report, on what devices doesn't work. For sure, Hellobox server works, but is common known , it gaves crypted CW so is useless for publishing online.

feed army

Feed Hunter
I think that Ggosat will not use the autoroll .. they stopped it since 4 May .. and they update everday Keys in the Net Update Case (it was from month to month)

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have Viark Droi, viark sat hd and viark sat 4k. All have auto biss and powervu. They don't always find the key but mostly do. They also find keys for 4.2.2 but won't clear it obbiously.