Humax / Diablo problems

nickbate

Registered
I've just installed a Humax HD reciever with a Diablo CAM + official MCT21 card. The CAM only appears to work if the channel is seleceted before the cam/card is inserted and initialised. If the CAM drops out i.e skip to a clear channel it won't work without removing it and reinserting it into the reciever.

I have only enabled the Viaccess in the CAS menu and have toggled the PMT/CW flags to check. Can anyone help solve this problem? Could it just be poor signal quality - Hotbird is around 65% Quality & Signal 55%.

X

xtrue

I've just installed a Humax HD reciever with a Diablo CAM + official MCT21 card. The CAM only appears to work if the channel is seleceted before the cam/card is inserted and initialised. If the CAM drops out i.e skip to a clear channel it won't work without removing it and reinserting it into the reciever.

I have only enabled the Viaccess in the CAS menu and have toggled the PMT/CW flags to check. Can anyone help solve this problem? Could it just be poor signal quality - Hotbird is around 65% Quality & Signal 55%.

Hi....and welcome on SatUniverse......have you tyred to set pmt off??

nickbate

Registered
Hi, thanks for reply - yes I've tried PMT off and it doesn't appear to fix the problem. Do you know if it's possible to run the emulator and an official card on Viaccess simultaniously?

X

xtrue

I don't know probably is a conflict between receiver and cam...try with different version of sthealt firmware and look if you have always the same problem

zac

Registered
Hi all, same problem here, with Humax HDCI2000 ver1.07 and diablo cam stealth 1.76. The same with previous versions. When I change to different providers need to switch off and on the receiver before it works again. Any ideas how to fixx the problem?thanks in advance.

X

xtrue

i think is a conflict between cam and receiver.....hope for you that will be fixed in the next version of the firmware:thum:

nickbate

Registered
Update.
The Diablo works slightly better in slot 2. Duolabs are aware of problem but think it may be due to Humax firmware - they will look into it further. Thanks to Tony @ hisat.com for info.

nickbate

Registered
Problem Fixed

The new firmware update (1.77) fixes the Humax problem and adds some great new features. Thanks to the Diablo team for a great job.. excellent work!