VU+ Solo2 Qualites and Disabilites

aliraza63

Registered
Dear Friends
This is the post for those who are using VU+ SOLO2 and this post will help those who want to buy this box .
I m planing to buy this box but as a newbie I need ur assistance and valueable help Kidnly write down if u r using this box

1 Qualites ( which DM dont have)
2. Which disabilites u feel in the box
3. Which thing is still missing or not working properly
4. Whats about its Media Player
6. How is in Networking ?
Plz advise and reply all who use the box

aliraza63

Registered
Its Amazing 135 Views and No one want to share the experience , Seems peoples dont use this box

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have this ive the Duo2

All your questions are answered though if you look through the threads in this section, I guess that I why people are not prepard to answer because they already have on other threads.

henny711

Registered
solo2

I have this box for four months now
everyting works great and fast (1300mhz dualcore)
only thing that dont work yet is blindscan

bruuce

Registered
I have it.. great box however I had issues with my box during the last drivers update. I emailed VU+ and they were super helpers.. The asked me to DHL the box back on their account. They changed it and returned it back..
I can say that they have superior service.. The box is the fastest on earth without any doubt

andy g

Registered
I have had my VU+Solo2 for a year now, cant fault it with the exception of putting the latest BlackHole image on and losing 39 East with Mgcamb 1.38c & 1.35a. Still trying to find out why.All running well until I updated.

regards
andy g

marjanen

Registered
I haveto say that solo2 transcoding to internet option is really bad quality.
Its ok to watch from your phone but even with ipad size devices the picture quality is rubish.
I'm glad i have my spiderbox sd connected beacuse the quality is 10 times better even in 3g