Echolink EL-7020 HD IR 2Ci

abu hisham

Registered
Dear Dawar
thanks for your reply , anyway i have no experiance with recievers , so i dont know whether my echolink 7020 HD , is linux box or not.

adx5er

Registered
Dose this receiver works with abracadabra card or just by software update?

i insert abracadabra card and gives me (wrong card)

if any one have idea about how i can fix this

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
This receiver (EL-7020 HD IR 2Ci) don't work with abracadabra card :(

peaceandlove

Registered
ECHOLINK 7020 HRHD 2CI USB/Echolink 7020 HDIR 2Ci

are these two completly different receivers or are they two names for the same receiver, also can any of these work with abracadabra card

palackan

Registered
Help

Anybody knows any updation is available for this box at present culdn't receive any pay channels. Thanks in advance for the great help.

palackan

Registered
I think now my receiver is waist isn't it? Becuase not a singal channel (pay) is working with this sbt.

Last edited:

gkamal

Registered
Does this box is a linux based.
this is not a Linux based and company claims as this box having "universal cam" but the seeca cards didn't works with this box any more but all versions of irde*o cards r working great and another bug is , we cannot watch any channels through cam in this box!
regards-george

selvam

Registered
this is not a Linux based and company claims as this box having "universal cam" but the seeca cards didn't works with this box any more but all versions of irde*o cards r working great and another bug is , we cannot watch any channels through cam in this box!
regards-george

Dear gkamal,
As per your comment "we cannot watch any channels through cam in this box!", then what is the use of the 2 CAM slot Provided in the receiver.This is just for clarification.

gkamal

Registered
Dear gkamal,
As per your comment "we cannot watch any channels through cam in this box!", then what is the use of the 2 CAM slot Provided in the receiver.This is just for clarification.

yes its a bug of this box or s/w! the cam slat detect the cam and also cards if we insert the card in cam, but cannot get picture-i personaly checked with various types of cams!

lookmen4real1

Registered
Can i anyone helpme me with this...i inserted an Aljazeera smart card on my the a new echolink el 7020 hd reciever that i just bought in dubai, and it just showing scrambled programme, but i tested the card on another echolink reciever and its showing.And i tried to download the software on the echoling website in dubai, yet still not showing and the other free schannels are all showing. i need a help pls.