Optibox chat!!! All disscusions here

caccone

Registered
hi
I bought Optibox Prima FTA PVR ready
i am wondering
can the keys be uploaded with usb? if so how?! is there any explanation on this forum?
i have downloaded latest keys provided by JANICAR
Thanks for reply

ptdvod

Registered
hi
I bought Optibox Prima FTA PVR ready
i am wondering
can the keys be uploaded with usb? if so how?! is there any explanation on this forum?
i have downloaded latest keys provided by JANICAR
Thanks for reply

when you took off your keys, put on a USB and then in resiver USB, then you will see on the screen Optibox key by janicar , label them RED button on the remote DOWNLOAD

caccone

Registered
thanks 4 reply Janicar
but it dont work in my case like that
i have downloaded latest software from this forum (FS v.1.18.04) and it updated automatically
but with keys is different story...it dont start automatically like with software
I also tried your post "RUCNO UBACIVANJE KLJUCEVA U OPTIBOX FTA PVR"
when i insert 8282 i get MODEM menu, not key manager

do i need to patch something also?
thanks for help

Last edited:

ptdvod

Registered
thanks 4 reply Janicar
but it dont work in my case like that
i have downloaded latest software from this forum (FS v.1.18.04) and it updated automatically
but with keys is different story...it dont start automatically like with software
I also tried your post "RUCNO UBACIVANJE KLJUCEVA U OPTIBOX FTA PVR"
when i insert 8282 i get MODEM menu, not key manager

do i need to patch something also?
thanks for help

that the error in the last sw, 1 18 04 a mistake Optibox FTA PVR Prima i Optibox HDMI no entry keys, will soon be the new sw with correction

caccone

Registered
Thanks Janicar
My problem is solved thanks 2 u
i have inserted old SW and the rest was easy

Pozdrav iz Zagreba

Last edited:

ptdvod

Registered
The new softwer is made for cccam sharing. Becouse of that you don't have key menu there.

All have a built option for sharing and for your keys, just the error code Optibox Prima i HDMI ,of them show only option for sharing but not for the keys, soon the new sw :thum:

Alexnadru Alb

Registered
Need guidance...

Hello guys

Lot of thinks to learn from here, congratulations!
Still some advice from your site:
- what kind of cam do you recommend for an Optibox 7710 HDCICX? I manage to "upgrade" it with new SW and other Janicar stuff (thanks!)
- do I need to purchase a programmer like CAS3+ or not? It seems to be quite difficult to work around...:confused:
Thank you!

pdaniel71l

Registered
Happy new year everyone,

Does anyone have dificulty with the channel search on Intelsat 10/2? My optibox plus (software 18.04) gets stuck at transponder nr. 53, simply won't continue with the search... Any ideas?

Thank you.

bihoreanul09

Registered
I 'm Romanian too and I have a question for you ... Optibox Aligator worth the money ... I would be interested and I hesitate to buy one .... Thanks in advance for reply

Si eu sunt roman si as avea o intrebare la tine ...Optiboxul Aligator merita banii ...as fi interesat si eu sa cumpar unul dar ...ezit .Mersi in avans pt raspuns

ciocanitoare

Registered
Optibox......HDCX

Hi all! I can't find a new firmware for my OptiboxHDCX with conax...and another problem is I download latest keys into my Optibox...but doesn't work...Can anyone help me?
Ty...

joe75

Registered
Please help me. How do I change the CAID in my setting *.FDU for Optibox? Thanks.

Last edited:

plavez

Registered
the receiver Optibox Extra faced with a problem viewing channels in the package that YES is encoded in the encoding Videoguard. On some channels gives the wrong ident. I do not know who is engaged in the new firmware, but who knows tell them this question ...

pdaniel71l

Registered
I 'm Romanian too and I have a question for you ... Optibox Aligator worth the money ... I would be interested and I hesitate to buy one .... Thanks in advance for reply

Si eu sunt roman si as avea o intrebare la tine ...Optiboxul Aligator merita banii ...as fi interesat si eu sa cumpar unul dar ...ezit .Mersi in avans pt raspuns

I think noone qualified to answer is reading our questions :( Optibox aligator is my question too, does it worth the money? and what can i do? (other then what the specification states - how easy is it to use, softwares, compatibilities etc ...). Thanks.

Last edited: