Ethernet connection problem

Sat-anic

Donating Member
Hi to all!
After an update, the QBoxHD cannot get IP in no way, neither in manual mode (DHCP off). I have 2 more receivers connected to my LAN, which get IP normally. Any idea please?

Sat-anic

Donating Member
Hi magictrance! Since i have no IP, i can't upgrade via USB. I have first to update with the file QBOXHD_UPDATE_COMPLETE_27_02_2009.QHU ONLY via ethernet, with QBoxHD Updater software. That's the big problem, since there in no more ethernet communication!!!

Sat-anic

Donating Member
Thanks psykix but unfortunately the ethernet connection is completely dead. In Network test, it says "Disconnected" and IP: "Unconfirmed". It's really strange. In another network, the Link LED is Green, but still IP "Unconfirmed"

Q-bOxHd

Registered
what router do you have ??
i had the same problem once with my new QboxHD
i went into my router , local netwok, delited the assigned local ip from the local network, power off and on the qboxhd it gave me new ip.

Also i have had a diferent IP then what router assigned me, router says to me that my ip is 106 at the end , but i have it 115 as i have changed it. when i have the same problem as you , i siply try the ip that router had given me and it worked.

Sat-anic

Donating Member
what router do you have ??
i had the same problem once with my new QboxHD
i went into my router , local netwok, delited the assigned local ip from the local network, power off and on the qboxhd it gave me new ip.

Also i have had a diferent IP then what router assigned me, router says to me that my ip is 106 at the end , but i have it 115 as i have changed it. when i have the same problem as you , i siply try the ip that router had given me and it worked.

I will try it Q-boxHd, thanks!