Morebox off at w3

ra123

Registered
morebox & W3

hello;

does anybody know when morebox will be working again on W3 ?!.

thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

hanster

Registered
highjacking this thread

hey abbas if u look at the thread title i beleive it says morebox so why not ask your silly questions in the appropriate threads

hanster

Registered
moresat quote:

this is what morebox has to say about the recent problems they are facing i don't know if there is any truth to their words but we will have to wait and see

quote:
We are working on new solutions to the problems met lately. We will add some more content to the sharing services and also add some more satellite to the available ones today. So at the end we will not only recover but increase the stability and diversity for our users to whom we thank for their loyalty.

Also the content now offered will be more stable than before and some new providers will be added to the actual offer.

We will also have some news for our users not enjoying the sharing services, which we never forget about. As you all know the availability of solutions today has become harder to get, but we are working hard to make true some impossible things again.

Moresat Team

sparks1950

Registered
this is what morebox has to say about the recent problems they are facing i don't know if there is any truth to their words but we will have to wait and see

quote:
We are working on new solutions to the problems met lately. We will add some more content to the sharing services and also add some more satellite to the available ones today. So at the end we will not only recover but increase the stability and diversity for our users to whom we thank for their loyalty.

Also the content now offered will be more stable than before and some new providers will be added to the actual offer.

We will also have some news for our users not enjoying the sharing services, which we never forget about. As you all know the availability of solutions today has become harder to get, but we are working hard to make true some impossible things again.

Moresat Team
This is good news.Only it`s 10 days old and the only way things are changing is to the worse.Let`s hope for better days