57E

john_pollard

Registered
No I have a tree in the way but see discussion on pctvlabs forum - I seem to remember some discussion on this point.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

No I have a tree in the way but see discussion on pctvlabs forum - I seem to remember some discussion on this point.

If you dont test it pls dont make quote other forum
Copy paste

Last edited:

Rickk

Registered
not work
Hellobox V5 HD DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver – More Information

In its place is the more improved upon Hellobox V5 HD DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver. What is fascinating about Hellobox V5 HD DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver is that it supports(Internet/online Data Auto Update for Biss and PowerVu. What does this mean? Online software update means you may not need to download new software every time there is an upgrade on the encryption that the decoder supports.

Instead, you only need to connect your decoder to the internet for it to find the working keys with which to open the channels. After that, you can disconnect from the internet and use it as normal. Note: This decoder like others is not currently Auto-rolling MTN Worldwide sports 24 HD channels. However, immediately there is a new solution, you are sure to be among the first to jump on the train.

The IKS/Scam 2 years account is only for certain European satellite packages like hispasat, hotbird, Astra and so on. Also, it is important to be aware of the fact that this auto roll other packages apart from MTN Worldwide sports 24 HD which is currently generally off on all decoders