AMIKO A3 HD and "sr Low and High" and some more dudes

secaspider

Registered
I notice that following the steps you wrote it, If itype the setting via web server, when I check them via oscam app and open the line server. it is been autocally added after the password the word "user". Peculiar.
I deleted again and save it. It looks connected, but it takes hours to open any channel.
Really anoying this thing!!!

Unfree

Registered
Try like this :

[reader]
label = Dummy
protocol = cccam
device = test.dummy.org,12005
account = 1ZnKhp75, o76yddkfrr
user = 1ZnKhp75
password = o76yddkfrr
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.1
ccckeepalive = 1

secaspider

Registered
In other site somebody answer that to make it running faster we have to select:

to be shure that your line will stay
connected ... at the end of "reader" screen in WebIf ... check "keep alive" !
also use in loadbalancer "fastest reader first"

Thank you to Mihaip :)

P.D: I will test it later

secaspider

Registered
I carry on without picture at all. 2 lines testing and noone working on this f**** box. Thinking to sell it.

Last edited:

mihocoman

Registered
secaspider, don't do that! :)
It's a wonderful machine...

I got it on 12.08.2014 and from the very first day I had NO PROBLEMS with lines - (well... it took me 17 hours - 10 am to 3 pm the next day to sort it out "how, what, why...").

Just inputted them on the box itself, and are working perfect from then until now.

Only after, started to discover so many features (too many maybe) of this box...

I love it! :)

Keep digging :)

All the best to all of you!

freck

Registered
Well post up some dummy configs on how you managed with oscam....thats the start we need and we will then share it around the net to others.
No point in keeping it secret
Thanks
Freck

secaspider

Registered
Well post up some dummy configs on how you managed with oscam....thats the start we need and we will then share it around the net to others.
No point in keeping it secret
Thanks
Freck

Freck y tried to answered but your mailbox is full.
Thank you for it.I readed your message ,😉

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

mihocoman

Registered
freck there is no secret, it' simple:
Leave apart Web Interface...
Oscam needs to be installed, you can get it from: http://www.sat-support.tv/forum/download/file.php?id=763&sid=98099cd15a44972f195288de357e6c32.

Find in your box "oscam" app. This would be in "app" till ver. <2.0.55, or in "system" from ver. 2.0.55.
Open it, jump over "active" go to "config", press green on the remote - add.
Input your data-server, user, psw.. (key=010203..... may be deleted or not) and don't forget at protocol to change from "newcamd" to cccam.
Complete all the lines you have and than with red button save and restart oscam.
If you have good lines, it should work with no problems...

Let me know if it was any help this answer.

mihocoman

Registered
secaspider, PLEASE make a print screen to your oscam interface from WebIf and post it. (Obviously without your data).

It should be like this:
FlPjHK.jpg

Please do it for me, for you..... :)

We MUST sort this out!

mihocoman

Registered
Willy, or secaspider send me on pm or at [email protected], one line which does not work for you (on 13E or 19.2E).
I have a subscription for half an year till march 2015 - 70Euro - 5 lines so, believe me, I WILL FORGET IT (your line) after I will test.

Yeah, it's a matter of trust.....

Last edited:

Willy181

Registered
Willy, or secaspider send me on pm or at [email protected], one line which does not work for you (on 13E or 19.2E).
I have a subscription for half an year till march 2015 - 70Euro - 5 lines so, believe me, I WILL FORGET IT (your line) after I will test.

Yeah, it's a matter of trust.....

Sorry can't do that. I don't share my clines with anybody.

secaspider

Registered
secaspider, PLEASE make a print screen to your oscam interface from WebIf and post it. (Obviously without your data).

It should be like this:
FlPjHK.jpg

Please do it for me, for you..... :)

We MUST sort this out!
This is my oscam.server:
s-encrypt = 0
device = MYLINESERVER2,40600
account = USER, PASSWORD
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
protocol = cccam
enable = 1
label = Server1
group = 1
user = MI USER
password = MYPASSORD
inactivitytimeout = 30
cccversion = 2.0.11
ccckeepalive = 1

[reader]
s-encrypt = 0
device = mulineserver,23331
account = USER, PASWORD
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
protocol = cccam
enable = 1
label = SERVER2
group = 1
user = USEER
password = PASSWORD
inactivitytimeout = 30
cccversion = 2.2.1
ccckeepalive = 1

I change the parameter obviouly

secaspider

Registered
The true is this oscam has been compiled without some libraries, and ii doesn´t work fine. I have got enought experience to understand a box like this for years, and to set up a EMu althought Oscam never was y favourite because it is too heavy, for doing the same than other more clasics.
So I carry on saying how you can have it working if needs some libraries than it hasnt.
Dvdapi is the problem.

Willy181

Registered
Surely it has to just be teething problems and they will bring out some updates for it. Just hope they fix it soon