Request for apps

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
I would like to get apps for dreambox on android .
Like steaming ect.
from the market install Androiddreamer app + Mplayer app

this way u can control ur box + streaming channels on ur android as well.

tested here ;)

1198s

Registered
hello, i looking for Plex for Android and i dont want to pay 4euro :devilred:
someone can post the file here please?

for windows, linux and mac the download is free

Description
Your media has never looked this good!

Welcome to Plex!

Plex in a nutshell is a media platform that runs on Macs, PCs and Linux that is capable of organizing your media so that it can be viewed by any Plex Client in a beautiful to see and easily navigable form. In addition to allowing you to view all of your music, photos and videos it allows you to get to online content from many of your favorite online providers from the comfort of your couch using just a remote control - no need to type all that "www" mumbo-jumbo... no need to sit through an entire newscast for the weather. This is the best of both worlds.

Plex currently supports over 200 Channels including CNET, YouTube, Vimeo, Revision3 and many other popular online sources. With Plex Media Server for Mac you can stream additional content from Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes.

Plex for Android of course works WITH your Plex Media Server to offer up your music, video and photos on your mobile device! Plex Players are available for Windows, Mac, Samsung TVs, Roku, Android and more...

--

Here's how to prep for your first Plex for Android run:

1. Setup your Plex Media Server - it's a free download here: _http://plexapp.com . This is absolutely required to run Plex for Android.
2. Test it out... make sure it works locally with either the Mac or Windows client player (aka Plex Media Center) running on the same machine.
3. Get Plex for Android - try first on your home network... and Enjoy!

zeeshee

Registered
Dear Sticky Am i use Dish pointer on samsung sgh F-480i...???? if is there plz let me that link i want to use it ....