Knock, knock

Yazz

Registered
send them to me, I like their milk and they can eat the grass that needs to be cut ;)
I don't mind sending you my kids for holidays but I doubt it very much if they can give you milk at all (my daughter's nipples are very tiny and contains no milk at all and my boy's chest is flat) and they usually eat food and not grass...unless it's fresh Coriander or Parsley :D :D

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
I don't mind sending you my kids for holidays but I doubt it very much if they can give you milk at all (my daughter's nipples are very tiny and contains no milk at all and my boy's chest is flat) and they usually eat food and not grass...unless it's fresh Coriander or Parsley :D :D

well excusez moi , you were talking about goats :rolleyes:
I take everything you say literally ;)
Of course you can send your kids to me, I would be very happy
to take care of them (for a while :D) I am sure that not only do they like it here
they also would be very surprised what I can tell them about their father :D :D :thum:

Yazz

Registered
well excusez moi
hmmm...an old Bavarian dialect, is it? :rolleyes:

you were talking about goats :rolleyes:
Goats? Moi??? (I'm using the same old Bavarian dialect as you are) I have never owned any goat in my life...but I've eaten plenty though :D

I take everything you say literally ;)
hmmm...I knew you were somehow kinky a bit. I personally take everything lying down and sometime on top as well :D

Of course you can send your kids to me, I would be very happy
to take care of them (for a while :D) I am sure that not only do they like it here they also would be very surprised what I can tell them about their father :D :D :thum:
In that case I shall keep them in Scotland (I'll save my reputation that way) :(

judithattard

Registered
That's not kidnapping, they would enjoy it so much they wouldn;t want to come back to you :lol: Just joking by the way ;)