Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

cas3+

CAS Interface

Old 25-11-2008, 01:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default cas3+

hi all

got cas3+ XP SP2 +LAPTOP
i have gone through the setup many times on my laptop.
i go through installation step by step.
then i plug the cas3+ into my laptop.
it asks for drivers.
i point to folder where the drivers are.
all ok up to this point.
then i goto icon on desktop to run the program.
it asks for language iselect english and ok.
pops the error FILE NOT FOUND

PLEASE HELP
Old 25-11-2008, 09:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,897 Times in 556 Posts

unplug ur cas3+ from ur laptop go to add/remove on your laptop and find the cas interface in the list and click to remove .....new window will ask you uninstall or repair click on repair ......should be ok....

and what version CIS8xxx r you install.....????????
Old 25-11-2008, 11:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default cas3+

hi mate

i have gone into control panel and done few times what u advised.
removed cas3 from there.
removed the drivers from system settings
removed the files from program files.

i am using the latest cas8,6b

thank you for your reply.

any more ideas will be happy to try
Old 25-11-2008, 12:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,897 Times in 556 Posts

but you dont need to remove the CIS from ur system...if you remove did you resart the laptop again.....if yes and still cant run the CIS in ur laptop...pls check if you have NET Framework install use windows update....also check when you run the cis.exe see if you have a alert from ur antivirus or firewall regarding this program can be the permissions blocking this...
Old 25-11-2008, 12:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Do not plug your Cas3 untill you startet the CasStudio.
When you start the CasStudio the program will tell you when to plug the USB to the programmer.