Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Biss help

Technomate Chat

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2008, 00:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question When is BISS used.

I looked at the BISS menu on my TM-5400CI+ and it appears to always be "OFF" when viewed no matter what channel is selected (even when a key is present for that provider).

How is it turned on, is it of any use? for general use that is.

I don't understand what it is for....I got the following from Wikipedia

"
Basic Interoperable Scrambling System, usually known as BISS, is a satellite signal scrambling system developed by the European Broadcasting Union and a consortium of hardware manufacturers.

Prior to its development, "ad-hoc" or "Occasional Use" satellite news feeds were transmitted without any encryption. This allowed anyone with the correct equipment to view the program material. Using BISS the transmission is protected by a 12 digit "session key" that is agreed by the transmitting and receiving parties prior to transmission. The key is entered into both the encoder and decoder , this key then forms part of the encryption of the digital TV signal and only receivers with the correct key will decrypt the signal. The system, however, is insecure.

"

I have spent several hours scanning thro' forum's but found no explanation for the use of the BISS menu, other than how to access it and put in keys....

That sounds like a whinge, its not intended to be, everyone is very helpfull, BUT I am curious

Chris
The Following User Says Thank You to CellZapper For This Useful Post:
freadthehead (19-04-2010)
Old 09-05-2008, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

occasionally biss and cw keys become available to open some channels, usually not for long.
if you check out biss and cw section then go to one of the channels listed,
open your biss menu, scroll to an available line, then enter codes, exit menu and enjoy
but dont forget these code dont normally last for long
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vana0123 For This Useful Post:
CellZapper (11-05-2008), drahcirk03 (09-05-2008), stephen heald (12-01-2010)
Old 08-09-2008, 13:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Manually adding keys TM5200 super

Hi, I have a TM5200D super. Works great very happy. I have added the latest patch and softcam files and that works OK with most scrambled channels but I am trying to get INXTC DELIGHT 13E HOTBIRD (Free-x-tv)to work. I have found the following key but havn't a clue what to do with it

{4A 70 21 AD} **** 9A 00 8D 27 AA DC 15 9B F6 B9 C9 78 EB 78 26 89

A retards guide would be great
Old 16-09-2008, 01:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

When a new active key is available go to channel you wont to view press 8280 and enter the 32 digit key exit and save.
The Following User Says Thank You to ADDER For This Useful Post:
karolina (06-06-2010)
Old 19-09-2008, 21:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question manual update tm1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDER View Post
When a new active key is available go to channel you wont to view press 8280 and enter the 32 digit key exit and save.
does this also work for TM1000D
Am beginner dont want to mess up reciever
have softcam loaded and patch

Last edited by adder1; 19-09-2008 at 21:54..
Old 19-09-2008, 22:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adder1 View Post
does this also work for TM1000D
Am beginner dont want to mess up reciever
have softcam loaded and patch
Yes same code. only for Biss/DCW keys
Old 20-09-2008, 01:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default manual update

thanks for reply

will try this tomorrow
Old 26-06-2009, 22:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default put fox sports into tm5200,and how?

yo,can i put this biss into tm5200,and how ta and thaNks for info
Old 27-06-2009, 11:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 21,474 Times in 5,426 Posts

TM _Technomate???
Old 27-06-2009, 20:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

eh wot does this mean muka?
i clicked on the link and got the forum rules-does mean wot i thin k it meanz????
Closed Thread