Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

which Oscam Emu for solo 2

Oscam Chat

Old 09-11-2019, 17:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ipk goes in tmp

then telnet

opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

* is name of the ipk you are using
DM800SE
DM800HD
VU+duo
谢谢
Old 09-11-2019, 17:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=299360

read it

as it tell you how to update once you get ipk installed
DM800SE
DM800HD
VU+duo
谢谢
Old 09-11-2019, 17:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

read it

DM800SE
DM800HD
VU+duo
谢谢
The Following User Says Thank You to technodvl2 For This Useful Post:
radicaldoc (09-11-2019)
Old 09-11-2019, 18:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by technodvl2 View Post

read it

read it and installed it running but clears nothing at all
if i try to update i get /bin/sh: can't open html:no such file a few times so i must have something missing?

Last edited by radicaldoc; 09-11-2019 at 18:08..
Old 09-11-2019, 18:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

oh well

at least you learned something
or a couple of things

sometimes it better the devil you know than the devil you dont

oscam-svn11568 was working

go back to it
DM800SE
DM800HD
VU+duo
谢谢
The Following User Says Thank You to technodvl2 For This Useful Post:
radicaldoc (09-11-2019)
Old 09-11-2019, 18:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

but cannot get it working again it was working when it was in setup/softcam/ci
now when i try to put it back with the ipk it apears in the cammanager and wont start how do i get it to appear in softcam again do you know??
Old 09-11-2019, 19:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Which version of oscam you have now,and which version you want to update?Does oscam now works.
Old 09-11-2019, 19:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no none of them do at all they don't clear any channels...in cam manager there is 11568..11569..modern 1532 and 11505 but none of them claer anything at all
Old 09-11-2019, 19:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if you keep installing things on a pc

the pc get corrupt and dont work

what do think your doing to a very small box ?

try delleteing them
most people on have 1 cam
DM800SE
DM800HD
VU+duo
谢谢
Old 09-11-2019, 22:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

how do i remove them do i just filezella in and delete them in openPli 7.1?? I have been into plugins to remove but they dont show up there..

Last edited by radicaldoc; 09-11-2019 at 22:38..