error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND

zinihas

Registered
Hi I am having some trouble. I bought the null modem cable and tried to flash my dreambox - it says on dreamup "uploading flash-loader' and then it says "upload complete waiting for acknowledge"
but the little screen on the dreambox still says "error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND"

PLEASE HELP :mecry:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
try an earlier version of dreamup and try any early image aswell.
saying that i dont think i have ever used dreamup on my 7020 always flashed it through the web broswer.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
sorry i thought it was a 7020 you had, check your sim is sitting properly in its holder, hold it down with your finger dont press too hard and try a reboot.

zinihas

Registered
what is the sim and where is the holder? how do you reboot?
sorry to ask all these questions

zinihas

Registered
I had a gemini image before I dont know which bl or sim I have how can I find this out?

thanks

roxy2642

Registered
the problem is u have flashed ur Box with wrong image. U have to use the patched Image for your Bl. another thing if you have Sim 2.01 then you can upgrade your bottloader and use any patched Image for 76C BL

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
thanks

how do I upgrade the bootloader?

We need to know what sim you have. Sim1 sim2 or Ferrari, sim2 boxes sometime have a sticker in gold underneath it saying sim2. Ferrari sims are sometime in red you would need to take the lid of the 800 to look thi sim is located in the bottom right hand corner.

If your still no wiser maybe contact your seller, it is hard to advice without knowing your sim version.

Ferret

roxy2642

Registered
See if u have Sim 2.01 then go to http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=172799 and dowanload the image with Bl76 Included.

and flash your dm with patched Dreamup http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=619377

If still it gives the same error after flashing then after flashing image without disconnecting flash with Bl76C also.

Gernally images link has images with Bl76C included.

I would suggest dont use new images with new drivers at this time as it might creat further problems to u.

Once this get settled u can try those also

I hope this will solve all ur issues

zinihas

Registered
should I download the Peter Pan image and how can I flash it wont let me it still says "waiting for acknowledge" on dreamup

zinihas

Registered
just using it now thanks I think its working dreamup states "uploading file to box" i just hope its the right one i'm putting on newnigma2-snapshot-dm800-sim2-5-20-ramiMAHER

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Should be mate although some of ramiMaher later images have issues ive lost track on which has what.

Ferret

zinihas

Registered
It is meant to be an original got the original box and my mate who sold it to me said it was not a clone sealed original box but I have my doubts can you tell which is original and which isnt?

zinihas

Registered
once dreamup says "OK, flash-copy succeeded" does that mean that the image has been uploaded also?