sim201 team SSL #76D [chat]

secaspider

Registered
I see that the TEAM FERRARI = TEAM 201 AND SUCH to announce new bootloader then nothing is!! Lamentable becomes !!!!!!!!
Next time buy ORIGINAL!!
Next time Vu+duo All the Team Elite (dream elite the good programers work in the proyect);)

BM300

Super VIP
Interesting point secaspider.
Vu+duo is similar to Dreambox but with another name!
No one is calling it a clone!

momi

Registered
The problem is that the SIM 201 is TEAM TEAM FERRARI effect as the announcement and nothing behind I am personally really very angry against the TEAM we take customers for idiots

azaz1

Registered
I see that the TEAM FERRARI = TEAM 201 AND SUCH to announce new bootloader then nothing is!! Lamentable becomes !!!!!!!!
Next time buy ORIGINAL!!
dont worry m8
working all what we want and sooner or later 76d comes :)

momi

Registered
well not worry about tomorrow the sun will rise!
really no matter what! I no longer believe in the TEAM SIM 201 as it becomes like the other F TEAM!!
I say and repeat that RAMI is happily with us and that makes things happen !!!!!!!!!!
personally I do not count on him and not on the TEAM that do nothing but stagnate advance! without even keep us informed of anything! the team did not even bother to communicate with these customers on the status and progress of work! I think these SHAMEFUL!

I say, God RAMI AND ARE SUPER WORK

THANKS TO RAMI

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting point secaspider.
Vu+duo is similar to Dreambox but with another name!
No one is calling it a clone!

The VU+Duo is not a clone it runs its own BL and Drivers. Same can be said about the TM800 although that ones not worth bothering with.

Ferret

azaz1

Registered
@momi
still the same old song
i`ve got more hope than you and very soon solution comes :)
gp is almost death so they new gp3 project is another way to live :)

Last edited:

Packi

Registered
Clones: sooner or later have to find a new solution, because they need and want to sell !

But for now, we have our friend Rami.

gsmtech

Registered
I think clone teams want to start selling CLone DM500HD instead and slow down support for DM800HD...especually Ferarri Team.

They posted on clone forum saying...dont buy DM800HD it is old hardware buy new clone DM500HD when it is relased.

They only care about making money...it;s business support comes second.

secaspider

Registered
I think clone teams want to start selling CLone DM500HD instead and slow down support for DM800HD...especually Ferarri Team.

They posted on clone forum saying...dont buy DM800HD it is old hardware buy new clone DM500HD when it is relased.

They only care about making money...it;s business support comes second.
Well DM500 don´t fit sata Hard Disk Inside (first mistake of Dream multimedia and clones) Price not very cheap, if we compare with Vu+Duo I think Vo +Duo can have double tunner inside plus a very good precessor exactly same the DM8000HD,more capabilyties etc... Price 350€ more or less, is it worth it to buy a DM500 o dm800Se clone or ogininal?. When my dm800 dies I have got it very clear my decision.:), but meanwhile let´s squeeze them all we can.

P.D: I´m nor a commercial of the brand or I am tryning to sell them ok?, but if we look for information is very easy to realized ourselves the price-quality comparation.

Last edited:

gsmtech

Registered
Well DM500 don´t fit sata Hard Disk Inside (first mistake of Dream multimedia and clones) Price not very cheap, if we compare with Vu+Duo I think Vo +Duo can have double tunner inside plus a very good precessor exactly same the DM8000HD,more capabilyties etc... Price 350€ more or less, is it worth it to buy a DM500 o dm800Se clone or ogininal?. When my dm800 dies I have got it very clear my decision.:), but meanwhile let´s squeeze them all we can.

P.D: I´m nor a commercial of the brand or I am tryning to sell them ok?, but if we look for information is very easy to realized ourselves the price-quality comparation.

Yes I agree Dm500HD original is very expensive and not worth buying...BUT what will be price of clone DM500HD ?? Some sources claim it will be cheaper than clone Dm800HD ! Then it maybe worth considering..

mfaraj57

Super VIP
It is not fake news
but need more testing because it is discovered to have unstability with some devices
however all new images with new drivers are patched by ramiMaher to sim201 dreamboxes

NoP

Registered
It is not fake news
but need more testing because it is discovered to have unstability with some devices
however all new images with new drivers are patched by ramiMaher to sim201 dreamboxes

Yes, big thanks ramiMaher for his work.
On the other hand we would appreciate new SSL76D soon because some used drivers are half an year old.
I can not compare myself but some people say that new drivers are more stable and get better signal quality.

Regards ;)

roxy2642

Registered
Well i hope its not fake news and we would get something names BL76D soon which will enable us to use new drivers and images to get better entertainment.