Exclusive protection has been broken kernel 2.6.18-7.4-dm800-2010-11-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallic123

Registered
I tried both new images of Ozoon and NewNigma. Both stuck at boot. I had no problems with the previous newnigma 3.1.1 release.

traktor

Registered
roxy i got error like you. it is waiting on booting. i flashed "newnigma2-release-dm800-v3.1.1-ramiMAHER-new" it is booting oozoon. and on telnet writing oozoon...

traktor

Registered
Rami. i flashed now. i have sim 2.01 and ssl76c.
now i downloaded newnigma-new. it is name newnigma on files. but it is booting Oozoon. i swear. and it is waiting on boot. not opening. now i am downloading other hosting site. i will write again to here.

biondo79

Registered
@ramiMAHER

if i copy the modules in this images can i try sifteam image ?

see you

Last edited:

ramiMAHER

Registered
Rami. i flashed now. i have sim 2.01 and ssl76c.
now i downloaded newnigma-new. it is name newnigma on files. but it is booting Oozoon. i swear. and it is waiting on boot. not opening. now i am downloading other hosting site. i will write again to here.

Yes it is true there was a mis-name raise again

Smiley will be the patch

newnigma2-release-dm800-v3.1.1

traktor

Registered
what we will make ? i flashed my dm and waiting open. what you recommend me Rami ? i must back ex newnigma ?

ramiMAHER

Registered
Gary now upload an image OoZooN-Image-dm800-3.0

Again

Sorry for this mistakes

The imag will be raised

newnigma2-dm800-v3.1.1

fijo

Registered
both newnigma 3.1.1 not working
the first never come up the setup in the screen and the new stuck in booting and not continue

ps.sorry i ll post in chat
you can delete it
sorry again

Connect the box with scart cable then you see the picture and then switch it in menu back to DVI.

amad43

Registered
same prob now i downloaded from the link you provided but no success,stuck in the center of booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.