DM800 HD SE Clone image

stef73

Registered
also found way to sort out satelllites.xml in tspanel for nemesis 2.3 ;) just go into tools and satellite manager

lorept

Registered
Here i put my first impresion after i recived mine 3x DM800 SE clones :
- first i instaled the image from here
nemesis 2.3 svn87 patchata per dm800se sim 2.1
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=210858
Problem : the cams dont start , i changed the script and still no starting

After that i instaled the OpenBlackHole image for sim 2.10 DM800se - final , box worked

Pro : - work very good with scripts from old DE that i was using from DM800 HD
- youtube works
Cons : - poor skin from Army ( he is the best skin create for me)
- poor image quality in SD and Hd with this image ( in comparance with old De from DM800HD)
- i cant find in the image the extra setings to see the ecm time and decoding data

THE CLONE REVIEW:

Pro : - very silent fan , even on mute i cant here it
- very good build
- very fast response time with remote and no freeze
- better signal quality ( i did not tried feeds yet )

Cons: - instaling your own chanel list with dreamboxedit you cant reload setings , when you test user name and pass is ok , i test the ip in program i get error,
the only way i get the buqet list to apear is enable in menu from customize and RESCAN the whole satelites that i have

- i tried to install nemesis original image 2.2 with browser and after the nfi for 2.10 clones posted here and i recive no tuner detected error

Still to try tomorow :
-card reader
-other images

And i want to ask to mfaraj57 a special request if possible : you can modify the skin ArmyGhostHD_E2 to work in nemesis image for dm800se?

Thanks

Last edited:

pento123

Registered
Thanks for this.

I will ask the question for you mate. What is the best image so far for the DM800SE?

Stef73, Benkurd, do you have any advice.

I am going to be getting one of these very soon and it will be my very first dreambox!

Would be great if someone could do a tutorial?

Also i have an old wifi dongle I bought cheap from ebay ages ago and was hoping to set it up with the DM. I happen to know the chipset is RT 3070. I found this:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=201051

How hard would this be to install? Haven't the first clue how'd you'd go about intalling an IPK. I don't even know if it would be compatible with the latest and greatest images.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
Pento

lorept

Registered
I come here to corect 2 things:

- image is good in SD and HD , was the autoresolution enabled and its bad image quality with auto-on

- the info about ecm and hops info you can find just in blue panel ( 1X pres blue )

- still did not find the extra setings in this image

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
are you getting an original or a clone, what ever one you get make sure you load the correct image on it, then add the TSPanel plugin that will enable you to download cams,plugins etc from the remote.

i have a clone 800se and using dreamelite 2.0 by tony2k and that works fine.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Cons: - instaling your own chanel list with dreamboxedit you cant reload setings , when you test user name and pass is ok , i test the ip in program i get error,
the only way i get the buqet list to apear is enable in menu from customize and RESCAN the whole satelites that i have

after you send your settings instead of clicking on reload settings just restart enigma with the remote and they should be fine, and the both card readers work fine at least on mine.

lorept

Registered
after you send your settings instead of clicking on reload settings just restart enigma with the remote and they should be fine, and the both card readers work fine at least on mine.
the problem is that when i test the conection when i put the box ip i get an error, after that i put the chanel list even with that error but i cant reload the setings , i make an restart manualy and still i need to make manual scan each satelite to be able to see the boquet list that i loaded
- you can send me in pm the oscam or cccam script ( and were is the path to put it? and where you put the oscam cfg?
in nabilo i always put the script in usr/camscript and the config in etc/tuxbox/config

lorept

Registered
i solved the problem with chanel list instaling the dream elite 2.0 , on the other images like nemesis 2.3 and black hole i have problem when i check the ip and i try to reload setings
One question to mfaraj , should i try to install original image and then i can put in the end the sim 2.10 nfi and i get the patched image or dont work like this? ( i always did like this on the DM800 )

Thanks

krychol83

Registered
How to patch original image? I installed original image then I installed SSL 82. Next I installed driver patch and webinterface patch. Image work fine but I have a problem with .ts files.

Benkurd

Registered
what you have done is right mate what is the problem with ts files give us more information we may be able to help

Benkurd

Registered
i solved the problem with chanel list instaling the dream elite 2.0 , on the other images like nemesis 2.3 and black hole i have problem when i check the ip and i try to reload setings
One question to mfaraj , should i try to install original image and then i can put in the end the sim 2.10 nfi and i get the patched image or dont work like this? ( i always did like this on the DM800 )

Thanks

do same as standard dm mate it will work
but you have to send patched drivers and do full reboot
job done

bonilla

Registered
Hi,

Can someone confirm that the Newnigma2 v3.2.2 works fine with the DM 800 HD SE Clone ?

Is it the best image to start with ?

Thanks !