No ca found on clone DM800SE

tunilove

Registered
Err01 no CA FOUND

hi Than k you for the link and the totu but we are talking about Error NO CA FOUND how can you tell that's you method will show IP if the boot-loader will not pass the stage to boot AND show iP ....... I tried your method no success om dm 800 hd se with all time err 01 no ca found

skella99

Registered
i had this problem last week what i did was this.
1.open up dream-up connect dm800 to pc via null modem cable.
2.click connect,power up dm and on the display you will see an i.p address.
3.in browser type in the i.p address your dm showed on its display and update firmware through the wizard.

make sure you use a patched image from the download sections.i use the dream elite bootloader 82 works very well for me.

hope this helps.

karel00

Registered
Need help to,
here 800hd se with ferrari sim, box is death, no display or ethernet on back after flashing ssl86f and dream eilte image !
Who can help ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Need help to,
here 800hd se with ferrari sim, box is death, no display or ethernet on back after flashing ssl86f and dream eilte image !
Who can help ?

If you have no lights from ethernet first thing to check would be the power supply.

karel00

Registered
second box ok with same power suply !
It has gone wrong flashing, or maybe loose contact ?
Can i open box to cheq ??

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
second box ok with same power suply !
It has gone wrong flashing, or maybe loose contact ?
Can i open box to cheq ??

If you have no ethernet lights it does seem power related have a look inside you sure the ethernet lights off, look for swollen caps etc.

BM300

Super VIP
Here is a solution from another forum (thanks Johnyburp)for replacing damaged components on LAN section of the 800 box.

attachment.php

Gangsta13

Registered
Hi. I'm at the same situation as dave11674 was..I installed the latest dm800se usb drivers, i run sunray, i connected to the right COM port, i kept pressing the button as the dm was switching on and...Nothing!! The sunray is waiting for an acknowledge and the dm lcd screen is still displaying "err1:No CA found"...any suggestions??

Milandro

HUMAX fan
Hello, you view download Recovery Pack DM800se sim2.rar, everything else is in. Follow the instructions and the machine becomes like new, hello;)