Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

SatANass

Registered
Problem solved. Uninstalled the previous version and reinstalled version 6.1.2. Ty @serkanguzel

Works perfectly.:)

Noojanjer

Registered
There's Two Features not working with all these cracks the actual version 6.1.2 and previous ones 6.0.3 & 6.0.2

1 - Recording in Full Screen not working
2 - Desktop TV not working too

* If you can make a fix for it

Youknowme02

Registered
Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl

Ok did that download the 6.1.2 and just install the crack .exe file and when I did it WILL NOT
Save my channel list after scanning any satellite?

How do you get to save your list? It not even showing any channels after scanning, it shows signal but no channels?

milan58

Super VIP
New has not been published yet.
Complete Language Translation for DVBViewer 6.1.2.0 Serbian Cyrillic.milan58(M.K.)
Please Moderator or Admin to move here (this topic is locked)-http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=99941

Ozzyman

Registered
@serkanguzel In The 6.1.2 version online radios are not working (They giving Tuning error) Online TV Streams are working. Hopefully you can provide more fixed crack. Because that is a good addition. (Also Some HD streams giving Tuning error)

Last edited:

SatANass

Registered
@serkanguzel

Do you know if it´s possible to start a video as .ts stream format at a random point in the moment you click on it as a channel, just to simulate a real channel stream?

Because i want to make my own channels and it´s important that the fake channel starts at a random point and not from the beginning. I´ve tried a couple of things, but it does not work. The Video always starts from the beginning.:(

And if it´s not possible with DVB Viewer at all, do you know an alternative solution or could it be implemented?:)

milan58

Super VIP
@abed1988
Look at the pictures.
When booting DVBViewer, select the first option - hardware-scanning devices - TBS DVBS/S2 Tuner A-Apply-OK
DirectX for Video A and Video B should select the same codec and renderer-Apply-OK
On the Playback tab, select Play.

serkanguzel

Registered
big thanks for dvbviewer new ver..

every user want use full option this player most order License

this is cracked program
Yes.

However, it can be run with crack.

There is no other way to run the Pro version.

So, either the original license information or the crack.

=======================

Setup file; original

exe file ; cracked

sylve

Registered
I can't record with this 6.1.2.0.
Playback ok but no recording.
Only a fraction of second at start when i press "Records ths channel" button. After that... nothing.
Not working to record from EPG either.

Please help